Chapter eleven

A few days later

Jonh F. Kennedy Pov

What a nice morning

Random Soldier:"Hey Jack, you are to report to the Commander in his office"

Me:"Did they say why?"

RS:"No they didn't, they only sayed to be quick"

Me:"Okay"

I walk to the office of my Commander, I open the door and see Fleet Admiral Nimitz and Admiral Spruance sitting there

Me:"Junior Lieuteneant John Fitzgeral Kennedy reporting fot duty!"

I salute, I'm nervous if why these two are here for me

Nimitz:"I've been told that you have friendly relations with the light cruiser Cleveland, is that true?"

Me:"Yes, is their a problem?"

Spruance:"No, it's an advantage"

Nimitz:"You're to supervise a Kansen with Cleveland and Arizona helping you if it gets physical. If either of the two is unavailable someone alse gets assigned for the duration. Your friendship with Cleveland is the reason you're our first candidate as ypu'll be working with her for some time. Arizona or her replacement will be there for the worst case, that means she's not directly with you. You and Cleveland will call her if you need her help"

Spruance:"The Kansen is a Carrier, and not a small one at that. That's the reason Arizona's there for backup"

Me:"But why does she need supervision?"

Nimitz:"Because she is a german"

Me:"Then shouldn't she be in a cell or sunken?!"

Spruance:"She's the unknown helper who defended Pearl, she rescued the Hornet fleet. She has helped us, the problem is that she has only severly damaged Siren ships. She refused to severly injure any Kansen, the furthest she'll go is incapacitation. She has agreed to help us with the Sirens and info regarding the Kriegsmarine in exchange that we try to not sink any german Kansen. She'll beat them to their senses herself are her words. This could all be just a ruse for Spying but they only lost things than gain with her interference so for now she is allowed into Pearl"

Me:"Okay, where are they?"

Nimitz:"In the Kansen section in dorm building 6 second floor room 8, her existence is classified outside of that part of the base. The receptionist has your transfer orders"

Spruance:"Some Kansen already know of her and gossip has spread that but unless necessary don't openly talk about her or that you work with the german Kansen, now go"

Me:"Understood"

I leave the office and collect my orders, then I walk to the Kansen section

MP:"Stop, are you supposed to be here?!"

Me:"I am"

I show my papers

MP:"JFK is allowed into the Kansen section for his assigned task, signed by.................Fleet Admiral Nimitz and Admiral Spruance. You can go through"

He lets me through and still has a puzzeld look

I walk through the section and have to ask someone where the building is

Me:"Hey sorry, but can give me directional help?"

???:"Yeah, where do ya need to go?"

Me:"Dorm building 6"