Chapter sixteen

(This Chapter was written as a Challenge to angry_lumine adding this story to a reading list titled:"if this updates i'm gonna be surprised")

The next morning

CB Pov

I'm wondering what's for breakfast today, hey I could make breakfast tomorrow. Yeah that's a good Idea

I enter the cafeteria and Belfast is serving Enterprise a proper breakfast

Enterprise:"I prefer Coffe in the morning"

Belfast:"A cup of Coffe can be quite lively yes, but too much is not good for you"

Me:"Goodmorning E, goodmorning Belfast"

Belfast:"Goodmorning"

E:"Morning"

Me:"She's right, I remember one of the workers of my construction was gone for a month because of too much Coffee"

Then the door opens and Cleveland enters

Cleveland:"Bismarck! You may not be an enemy but my orders are still to follow you, so stop going anywhere without telling me!"

Me:"Maybe. Belfast, E, I'm going to take a walk along the beach after breakfast, would you like to join me?"

Belfast:"That's a wonderful idea"

Enterprise:"I don't see anything wrong with this"

Me:"Oh Cleveland, sorry. I'm going to make it up to you, I'm going to make breakfast tomorrow"

Cleveland:"That sounds like a good idea

After Breakfast

E:"How are the Chinese sisters doing? The older one was seriously hurt"

Me:"Yes they were but look"

I point at a stand manned by Ping Hai, Ning Hai and Hamman. The're selling Rice pandas stuffed with beans I think. From the face of Saratoga you can guess they're deliciuos

Ping Hai sees us and begins walking towards us, she offers E one

Ping Hai:"Her you go"

E:"I don't have any money on me"

Ping Hai:"My sister said you don't have to worry about paying"

She also offers me Cleveland and Belfast one

Ping Hai:"You saved our lives so we have to thank you somehow"

Sometime later

We're sitting a meeting room to listen to Ping and Ning Hais report, attending are PoW, Hornet, Vestal, Belfast, Enterprise, Cleveland, Admiral Halsey, Admiral Nimitz, Admiral Spruance, Kennedy and Me. Kennedy is a bit uncomfortable being in the same room as three Admirals

They tell us why they were send out and what they found

Hornet:"Some high sirens up to something freaky"

Nimitz:"The Chinese don't have many ships so they risked a lot with proving us this info"

Me:"I suspect they're playing divide and conquer. Letting us fight each other then attacking when we're weak. There's a piece of info that I didn't share, I didn't just radomly stumble onto the secret with the siren tech. Someone told me"

Spruance:"Who?"

Me:"A siren, it seems untrustworthy at first but it's not. The Siren that't is leading them right now has the name Arbiter III, The Empress. She's bloodthirsty. I met Arbiter II, Observer Zero. She was fleeing using portals, but do to injury, they were teleporting her radomly. She appeared before me, maybe fate. She told me, I confirmed it. After I found the lab I checked something, My Daughter is being activly controlled by Empress. Arbiter I, apointed Zero as the one leading but Empress decided that extermination of humanity should be their goal and she should be in charge. Zeros worst plans for us were driving us of the sea and away from the coast, not extermination"