Chapter twelve

FGS Bismarck Pov

I'be been living here for a few days now and it's nice here, I get weird looks from time to time but as they stoped from most as they got used to seeing me. I'm not allowed to tell anybody directly about me, wich does not matter as gossip spread my story over the entire Kansen section

Unicorn:"Goodmorning Bismarck"

Me:"Goodmorning Uni, did you sleep well?"

Unicorn:"Yes, and you?"

Me:"I also slept well, do you want to join me and Jack in a morning walk?"

Unicorn:"Yes, and thank you for saving me"

Me:"No problem. I won't fail ever again" (The second part was only a whisper but JFK still heard it)

We three walk until we stop and look at E's barely floating carrier

Me:"I think I have an idea againts boredom"

JFK:"And what is that?"

Me:"As I'm unable to make sure my daughters take care of themselves, I could make sure someone else takes care of themselves"

JFK:"That would be a good idea, since her sister lost her legs she's been depressed. She hides it behind a mask"

Me:"I've noticed that, it doesn't make it past me"

Cleveland:"Hey Bis, Jack and Unicorn. Why didn't you get me? I'm supposed to protect you from her"

Me:"It was my decision, as you passed out yesterday from trying to best me in a drinking contest. I thought that disturbing your sleep was a bad idea"

Cleveland:"Then why didn't you get a different supervisor for her?"

JFK:"It is early in the morning"

Cleveland:"Okay okay"

A car that looks like you crossed a royal horse carriage with a car from the 1940s stops besides use

Ilusstrious:"Goodmorning Bismarck, Cleveland and Kennedy. Unicorn do you want to join me PoW, QE, Warspite and Hood in a Tea Party? Also Kennedy do you want to join?"

Unicorn:"Bismarck is it okay if I leave you a two alone?"

Me:"Ha ha ha ha. You don't need to ask me, and yes It's fine"

JFK:"Eh, okay"

JFK and Unicorn enter the car and drive of

Me:"Cleve do you want to get some breakfast?"

Cleveland:"Yes and DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

Me:"Okay Clevie"

Cleveland:"Stop that!"

We start walking towards the Cafeteria

PoW Pov

The conversation in the car happens as normal and Uni and JFK stay silent

Me:"She didn't just protect our base she also rescued the Hornet fleet and Enterprise, there's no doubt about her power"

Lusty:"Indeed but there's a concern"

Me:"What are you saying, you are concerned for her?"

Lusty:"I find myself quite endeared to her after she saved Unicorn"

Me:"But what is the concern?"

JFK:"The concern is that she seems sad, depressed. She doesn't openly show it but sometimes I catch her whsipering or mubeling things in a sad tone. Before we started walking Unicorn joined in and thanked her again for saving her, after saying no problem she added in a whispering tone: I won't fail ever again"

(She didn't tell exact details about her sinking, she told them and Ironblood she sank while batteling Sirens. Her crew is not mentioned)

Lusty:"Enterprise is also a concern as she is very reckless, she shouldn't be ignored"

Me:"In that case we should have a word with her Majesty"

Several minutes later

We arrived at the pavilion and sit down, Unicorn knees down and observes a line of ants

QE:"I know why you're her but Isn't it Eagle Union territory. It would be inapropiate for us to just but our heads in"

Unicorn:"But Enterprise Helped me! We need someone strong like her"

Lusty:"Unicorn is right, we need her for future battles"

Me:"But the other reason is Bismarck, the one on base"

QE:"Does she make trouble?"

JFK:"No, the opposite. If there's a ship with a problem she's there to help fix it, she likes to help especially Destroyers. Also she's not and Ark Royal"

QE:"That is quite interesting but why bring it up in this meeting?"

JFK:"While being with her I've noticed that sometimes she whispers things to herself, the few I was able to hear have a sad tone. Cleveland is a good people reader, she says that Bismarck is not showing a mask with her helpfullnes but she also said that she's hiding something additional"

Lusty:"This info might hint to a sad story that she's hiding. This looks like Enterprises situation with her sister the difference is that Bismarck is hiding it better"

Hood:"May I ask why you care for both?"

Lusty:"Both saved Unicorn. And the holy light is guiding me!"

Warspite:"You're starting with this rubbish again"

Hood:"Don't challenge her intuition, remeber when she told you not to go through the door and you still did. You looked like a wet dog after the bucket of water landed on you"

Warspite:"Don't mention that!"

Me:"Even if they are viewed only as a fighting force, both are powerful fighters. One with force and the other with Experinece, wich is why we can't ignore any issues the two have"

QE:"Sister I'd like your opinion on this matter?"

Warspite:"I trust in your judgement your majesty"

JFK:"And I think on how we could kill two birds with one stone"

QE:"And how?"

JFK:"While we looked at Enterprises ship she mentioned that she misses making sure her daughters take care of themselves  and said she might try to help Enterprise to aleviate her boredom. If we help her then we can help E as well, from supervising her I've noticed that she is good at making sure people look after themselves and that she enjoys acting like a mother. She had smile while talking about her idea"

QE:"Enterpeise and Bismarck let's find out what kind of ships you realy are. Bel, if you need help or anything then don't hesitate"

Belfast:"As you wish your majesty"

To be continued....................