Chapter 4 : Camping

I s a b e l l a

Today's the day. Monday.

I stayed over Nicole's so that she could help me get ready since this is it.

I wore a romper with my contacts rather than my glasses, but I packed them. I also wore some makeup and my backpack with all my stuff.

Nicole wore a tank top with jeans and a leather jacket. She also put makeup on, then we left.

We arrived at school with all the seniors clustered by the buses.

We got out and grabbed our tents. Chris came over and helped. We walked over and signed in then went and put the tents in the storage area of the bus.

We had Chris do most of the work, then went and got on the bus. When we got on, everyone stopped and stared at me.

"Who's that?"

"Is she new?"

"Man, she's cute!"

I blushed, but soon, the attention was put on Dominic and Brittney. I quickly moved and got into a seat since Nicole and Chris already sat together.

I was spacing out when I noticed someone sit by me. I turned and noticed it was Dominic.

"Umm, may I help you?"

"What?"

"Why are you here?"

Dominic smirked. "The teacher caught me making out with Brittney."

"Ew! I didn't need to know the details!" I scrunched up my face and shivered.

"Hey, you asked." He said as he put his arms up in mock surrender.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

"So who are you?"

I looked around, "me?"

"Who else?" He smirked.

"Well, um, I'm-"

"May I please have your attention? We will be leaving so please calm down."

"You are..?"

Do I really want to tell him yet?

"Who do you think I am?"

He shrugged. "A new kid?"

I chuckled. "Guess again,"

"Oh, Cinthia Meld?"

"Who?"

"Ok, umm. Are you at least well known?"

I nodded. "You could say that,"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well, you see, I'm well known, but not like you."

"How's that possible? You look good enough to be known like me."

I smirked. "Anymore guesses?"

He tapped his finger on his chin. "I'm stumped. I have no idea who you could be."

"Wow, Mr. Popular doesn't possibly know who I am, thankfully."

"What?"

"If I told you who I was, you'd be treating me differently,"

He raised his eyebrows. "And how do you know that?"

"Trust me, we've met before so I know how you would treat me."

"We've met? When?"

"A while ago, and if you don't have anymore guesses, then I guess you'll figure out who I am when we get to the campsite."