Epilogue

*1 year later*

D o m i n i c

Now that high school is over, Bella and i have talked about how we'd work things out since we were considering colleges far far away from each other.

Isabella acts like she doesn't mimd, but I know it's killing her to think about. She was cuddled up against my chest when she said, "I'll miss this," I looked at her confused.

"Miss what?" I asked. She giggled. "This. Our random cuddle sessions. Our annual movie night. Us..."

"Woah," I said pulling her away slightly. "Who said anything about us not being together?" I asked a little scared. "No! I meant us being together like we are now." I relaxed.

"Well you don't need to worry about that," she looked at me puzzled. "What do you mean?"

I smirked. "Well you've always dreamed about going to UCLA and I found out that they have a great program that I wanted to major in," she looked at me quizzically. "And?"

"And I got accepted, just like you." I said as I poked her nose. She squeled and hugged me tight. "Did you really?" I nodded. "I even got an apartment, and I'll be needing a roomie..." I said and she immediately blushed. "Are you asking..." She trailed off.

"Yes. I'm asking, would you move in with me?" I said with fear and excitement racing through me. She was silent for a second. She then broke out in a humongous smiled and said, "Of course, I'd love to."

I smiled and pecked her lips. "I love you, so much." I said as I stared into her mesmerizing eyes.

"I love you too, Dom." ♡

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

A/N

Thank you guys so much for reading. Hope you guys enjoyed!

Make sure to leave a comment of what you thought about this story ♡

♡hailey_711