Chapter 9 : Party of the Year?

I s a b e l l a

After the last bell rang, i went and met up with Nikki at my locker.

"You ready to get your party on?" Nikki shouted at me. I laughed half heartedly but nodded as enthusiastically as I could. We headed to my place to get ready which took about an hour or so. By the time we finished we were already late.

"Bella let's go! We're already 20 minutes late!" Nikki screamed at me as she literally pushed me out the door. We sped all the way to Matt's house. When we got there, it was already packed and booming with music.

Nikki and i walked in side by side. When we did a bunch of people stared which caused me to blush and hide my face. Nikki flashed them all her million dollar smile as she strutted confidently to the kitchen. I tried following her through the crowds gut got pushed and pulled away.

I was trying to find any familiar face when I heard, "Zamn, nerd cleans up finee!" I turned to see some creeper who was checking me out. I quickly ran the other way until I crashed into a very fine chest. I was about to fall but before I hit the ground, they caught me. "Thanks," I said and noticed it was Matt. "Oh hey! Glad you made it!" Matt said as he pulled me into a side hug.

"Thanks again," I said giggling slightly. Matt smiled, "I think there are some people in the basement that are playing truth or dare and stuff, wanna join?"

"Umm, can you help me find Nikki and see if she wants to join too?" I asked because I didn't wanna go by myself. Matt nodded and we went to the kitchen and saw her there trying to get some soda. I tapped her shoulder and she turned. "Hey, wanna come play some truth or dare or whatever with me and Matt and some other people?" Nikki nodded, "Sure, hun. Leggo!" I laughed and had Matt lead us there.

There was a group of people in a circle with a bottle in the middle of them. "Hey guys, mind if we join?" Matt asked. The people opened up the circle a bit more for us to squeeze in. In the circle was a bunch of strangers, but there was one person we knew. Dominic.

Everyone announced that they were playing spin the bottle and that it was Matt's turn. Matt spun it super hard and waited for it to land on someone. It landed on Nikki and she scrunched her face up. "Nope! I can't, sorry. I have a boyfriend." Then all of a sudden Chris came down the stairs and asked to join the circle.

"Hey Chris!" I said. "Hi Bella!" He said back. "So Matt is gonna kiss Nikki, that's ok, right?" I asked with a wink at Nikki. Chris visably tensed at the sound of that but nodded. "Just this once though," Matt nodded and gave Nikki and peck on the lips. Nikki looked worriedly at Chris but he smiled at her. Next it was Nikki's turn and she, luckily, landed on Chris. Chris didn't wanna go so I went instead. It spun around and around until it landed on Matt. I smiled sheepishly at Matt and he smirked. I went over to him and he puckered his lips. It was a quick innocent peck.

I quickly went back to my seat and everyone decided that Spin the bottle was getting boring so they want to play truth or dare. Dominic wanted to go first so he asked Matt, "truth or dare?" Matt smirked and said, "truth." Dominic shrugged, "Do you have a crush on Isabella?" Matt smiled over at me, "yes," And that's when everyone went quiet. Dominic glared at Matt, Matt smiled at me, and I stared at the floor.

Why did this have to happen to me?

--♡---♡--♡---
A/N

Sorry for the long wait, but I've been super busy with my friends and haven't had much time to write.

Do y'all ship #Domabella or #Mabella?

Comment your ship ♡