Chapter 23

Howdy, Howdy. Yep, I was able to get a chapter out for this story. I want to at least you all something. For those who don't know or read the other two stories I drop today as well. I will be busy these next couple days. I will try write in my free time but some important stuff has come up in my IRL life that need my attention sorry.

But I love this story too much to leave it hanging for a while given I nearly blue ball you all last chapter! Lol!

Funny enough this was suppose to be a .5 chapter but after editing it I realized it can be a full chapter. So yeah it a lot bit longer then I plan (Because it is, that normal thing with me at this point.)

I don't want to take up your time up all I can say,

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wind blows...it was silent; no one moved or could believe it. Ruby Rose was right here in front of all of them. They didn't think she would appear in front of them.

A few questions arise mainly from the Atlas members. How did she know where to find them? How far was she from them? Did she also hear the sound from the Ki-Nobori?

Yang looked at her sister and could tell she just got done fighting; she must have gotten caught up fighting if she had to guess some Grimm. Tears form a bit in Yang's eyes, she wants to run up and hug her sister, but she knows she doesn't deserve that right now...Yang also knows she didn't know how Ruby would react if she did that. Also, the fact they have enemies in front of them right now.

Yang: "Ruby...." Ruby only turns her head slightly.

Ruby: "It's ok, I'm here. I won't let you all die."

Blake: "How did...."

Ruby: "I won't say why and how. But just know, I'm still disappointed in you all." Team WBY looks down in sadness. "But, just because I'm still upset doesn't mean I was going to let my family die." They look up and gasp.

Yang: "You still...see..."

Ruby turns her head back and looks up at the Ki-Nobori, who lets out a low growl. Ruby then looks down toward the Humanoid Grimm, who looks like it recovered from its small fit. The Grimm looks at Ruby, then smiles.

Humanoid Grimm: "Ru...by....Rose...kill...on...sight." The Grimm grew longer spikes that appeared out of its arm towards his back.

While everyone gasps and looks worried, seeing this Grimm grow stronger by the look of it and how it spoke to Ruby. Ruby still had a neutral expression on her face; she stood there for a bit then her eyes let out a slight silver mist. The next thing everyone sees is Ruby activating her semblance and getting over to the Humanoid Grimm much faster than any of them was expecting, even the two Grimm.

Ruby makes a silver blade and slashes the Grimm upward on its chest area. It looks at Ruby in shock before it finally clicks for the Grimm what just happened. The Humanoid Grimm howls in agony; Ruby kicks the Grimm away and hurls the sword at the Grimm, getting stuck in the tree.

Ruby uses her semblance again to round up Jaune, Misty, Oscar, and Jacob; she brings them all over to the others. Everyone blinks in surprise and looks to see the others over to them. Ruby went back in front of everyone to focus on the Ki-Nobori.

Silver looked down and saw everyone injured or a pretty good distance away. Deep down, Silver felt that trying to grab the others was a death sentence. Too many Grimm were around. And they had to find a way to get past the Humanoid Grimm and the Ki-Nobori. Two S rank Grimm. One was beaten by nearly most of Atlas military, and the other only been recorded once and defeated ONE time!