08

The man gracefully brought his hand up, hitting the inside of my wrist with the back of his hand. He guided my hand towards his shoulder before he rotated his torso and agilely dodged my attack. I quickly brought my other hand forward and threw a jab directly towards his throat. He quickly gripped my wrist and leaned back as he pulled it forward. My blade completely missed his neck, and he yanked on my wrist, causing me to turn and be pulled against his muscular chest. With my free hand I quickly brought my elbow to my side before swinging it back to stab him in the stomach. He effortlessly gripped my wrist, stopping the blade a few centimeters from his skin.

"Impressive." He said with a lopsided smile. His lips slightly grazed my ear from our position as his grips on my wrist tightened.

His figure towered over me, and he looked down at me as he raised his eyebrow curiously. I quickly dropped my knives and freed my wrist by my waist by rotating my hips and swinging my hand upward. I quickly brought my hand up and reached over my own arm to grab his forearm. I dropped my head and ducked down low as I pushed my hips into him, throwing him over my body.

He tucked his chin towards his chest as he rolled himself into the throw. He quickly rotated his hips and landed on one foot in front of me before he placed a hand on the floor beside him. In one fluid motion he pressed off his hand and foot and shot his other leg up, kicking me in the center of my chest.

"YES! GO SENSAI!" The girl yelled out from the chair as she began hopping slightly, tugging against his restraints.

I staggered slightly as pain shot through my rib cage, and I took a step to the side to regain some balance. My injuries haven't fully healed from my fight with Felipe, and pain radiated from my still healing rib. In the blink of an eye, the man swung his leg down and placed it back on the floor. He quickly scooped up my ankle before he turned and stood up, causing me to fall on my ass roughly.

"Sorry about this." He said playfully. His grip on my ankle began to slide down my calf and towards the front of my knee before he bent down and ducked his head lower, nearly grazing my ear with his lips.

I quickly cocked my arm back and threw a quick jab towards his face, but this man was faster than anyone I've ever seen before. He gracefully caught my wrist, deflecting it before he pressed it roughly against the ground next to my head.

"I gotta look good in front of my student, you know, show off a bit and all that." He whispered; his face hovering inches away from mine. "Hope you don't mind."

I quickly brought my free leg to my chest before I pressed my knee against his torso and straightened my body. He quickly let go of my wrist as I did a backwards roll and landed on my feet once more.

I looked up to see the man looking down at me with that same, stupid smile. His posture was relaxed, and he was light on his feet as he slowly brought his hands up defensively. My fists clenched in anger as I eyed his relaxed stance.

This motherfucker was toying with me.

"You know, you're pretty cute when you're angry, freckles." He said with a smirk as he tilted his head.

Freckles? Really?

I quickly lunged towards him, giving him everything I had as I let my frustration fuel me. I quickly threw a jab, and just as I expected, he brought his hand up to deflect it. I quickly ducked, avoiding his counterattack before I took a step forward and pivoted on my foot and launched a spinning wheel kick. He took a step back and rotated his shoulders, narrowly dodging my kick.

"YOU GOT THIS SENSAI!" the child yelled from her chair. She was pulling so roughly against his restrains that she began to lose balance and started to fall backwards.