Knights Save The Monastery

In which Byleth unintentionally saves the monastery by accepting the pope booty. And the Centurion from For Honor somehow is present, leading the Knights faction... ???

INCREDIBILIS!!

======

"Professer!" a refined voice murmurs. "I've been looking everywhere for you."

With a reserved smile the Archbishop held her honeyed tone as she sauntered towards Byleth.

Byleth turns around, expressionless as always. He stayed silent, but unfurled his arms and set aside his teacup. The corners of his lips lifted at the sight of Rhea's enticing hips.

The feminine curves captured the professor's attention and sent his blood pooling below his waist. Byleth gave in to the temptation and feasted his eyes on the Archbishop's tantalizing figure.

She led the Church of Seiros, lending her voice in praise to the Goddess. The same voice Byleth hoped would one day sing with carnal delight as he repeatedly thrusted into her verdant folds.

Rhea was without a doubt a holy woman. But beneath her flowing silks, she held a sinful body that was the fancy of many men, and women. Rhea knew very well the dominion she held, and thus her plan was born.

"Soon mother, I will see you soon,' the Archbishop yearned, keeping her thoughts veiled behind kind eyes.

Byleth returns an amicable greeting, mindful of the sudden flush within his unbeating heart.

"Rhea," he began, fondly regarding the Archbishop's graceful curves and nothing else, "is there something you need?"

She shook her head, briefly pausing to compose herself. It can be delayed no longer. "No professor, I... yes actually. There is something I need to tell you in private."

Byleth looks up, now focused on the women's eyes as he spoke. "I suppose I could offer you a moment. The Blue Lions have taken well to my guidance, I have high hopes for them in the coming mock battle."

Rhea smiled, holding out her hand for Byleth to take. "Well, I'm glad my intuition is not misplaced. The Holy Tomb will suffice, shall we?"

Byleth nodded and gently took her hand in his. "Of course," he answered as he led the way to the monastery's most sacred of places.

======

As they descended the stairs, the pair stumbled upon a scene of a commotion. Intruding upon the sacred grounds was a small gathering of soldiers, housing the colours of the Adrestian empire. They toiled at the behest of a masked figure, scouring the caskets in a bid to uncover the remains of Seiros.

Rhea stopped in her tracks, anger tainting her vision and voice. "What... what is the meaning of this? Explain this instant!" she yelled, tugging her arm away from Byleth.

"Who are you," the Professor calmly asked, walking past a fuming Archbishop.

"The Flame Emperor," the masked figure replies, its voice mechanical. "Fate is indeed a cruel mistress. Of all the people in the monastery, I have the unfortunate pleasure of being found by you two."

"Give... that back," Rhea spat, her powers alight and on the brink of lashing.

"I think not," the Flame Emperor intoned, holding the Sword of the Creator. "We shall meet again."

"Hocus pocus," its mechanical voice boomed, tapping into the ancient magics.

A surge of light weaves through the Holy Tomb, blinding both the Professor and the Archbishop. When it ended, the Flame Emperor and its entourage were nowhere to be found.