Can't see him

There is an age old legend amongst the Community of Weed, of a man who smokes so hard he could produce more smoke than a rocket does at take off.

The legendary feats of this man includes the salvation of the Middle East, in which he smokes enough weed every day-night cycle to block out the sun, thus saving the sand loving hippies in Afghanistan and the other neighbouring countries from dying from a heat stroke.

The man's name has been lost to the sands of time but the oldest scrolls have said that this man's name is Snoop Dogg.

His followers go wherever he goes, always staying in his shadows, muttering praises of how this man shall be the harbinger of the end. Their loyalty is second only to Snoop Dogg's loyalty to his Human weed body pillow.

He was said to be the most dangerous man alive, able to smoke enough weed to block out the local star for thousands of years, thus ending all life on earth if he so desires.

Could he perhaps be the god of smoke? We shall never know, for while the knowledge of his ancient weed practices are lost to the sands of time, his legacy will always be ingrained in our memories.

When the devils came out of the volcanoes 420 hundred years ago, it wasn't the warriors of the old nations who first rose to fight this new enemy. No it was Snoop Dogg, using his mysterious ways, he weaponizes his weed, blowing streams of Smoke that cut through the demons like butter.

Snoop Dogg beat the demons harder than a modern day otaku does to his 2d Girlfriend. That is how powerful he was.

He is the only reason why we homies exist as a free species. If there ever was a god among us, Snoop Dogg was it.

Some people say his spirit resides in the clouds above our heads, as it always rains worldwide during the 20th of april, which is the national holiday of the Weed Republic from which Snoop Dogg is said to be born at.

Whatever the reason, we must not forget this man, for while he could have the ability to destroy all life on earth, he choose to save it.

Praise the 420

@ Snoop Dogg's spirit

Yours sincerly,

-Avid Weed Smoker.....