Huffs And Puffs And Kills

In an Alternate Universe Thomas the Tank Engine is Thomas the Murderer.

======

In the darkest of nights, Thomas roams the rural lands of an undisclosed country, huffing and puffing in silence... somehow?

For a murderer who happens to be a sentient train, I guess it is possible.

No one knows why Thomas is so driven to commit such crimes, though one thing is certain, he has no intentions of stopping.

To those who become his victim, the first thing that awaits them is the ever present grin of a well seasoned killer. Legend has it Thomas' eyes never blink, leaving some to believe the face to be a mask that hides something much more... terrifying.

Thomas The Murderer has no hands, and yet he is able to sever bodies to the point of being unrecognizable. Blood or water, the ever present grin stays on his humanoid mask.

Efforts to locate Thomas' hideout has so far led to the deaths of several investigators, their remains strewn out to spell "I Love Blood." in a mess of red flesh and splintered bones.

CCTV images of the Murderer exists, telling of a blue train of medium tonnage. It is unclear if this is merely a trick of Thomas to elude investigators, as even satillite imaging has failed.

Legends says that when you hear the Thomas theme song, you are already dead.

Just look behind you, and you will see a smile that will kill, acompanied by the haunting singing of ghost children he has killed.

They're two they're four they're six your dead. Slashing limbs and mauling flesh, red and red and red and red. All that's left is your remains. 8)

=======

-Thomas The Muderer's Hideout

"What are you doing Thomas?" Said the Evil Fat Controller, his snot green snot trickling down his nasty nose.

"I will find someone to kill tonight," happily peeped Thomas, the grin on his face growing slightly wider, or is it merely a trick of the shadow? "I have always wanted to be red... even if it is only for a short while."

"Ok then, have a great evening Thomas." The Evil Fat Controller bids the misunderstood train farewell, getting back to god knows what judging from the splash of faded yellow on his tuxedo.

A smelly fart exudes from the Fat Controller's unsightly booty as he takes a seat, his impassive face starring at the disessembled parts of deceased trains messily stacked on his desk.

The happy, but unmistakably dead expressions on their front section faces left little doubt about it...

They belonged to Thomas' friends.....

Just another day in a universe where nothing logical happens.

===The end===