Friendship Is Worthless

In the dreaded pits of Zaun's lower levels, far from the authoritharian eyes of the Piltoven Police and Zaunite Chem-Barons, a prodigy of unmatched intellect works to further push the boundaries of science.

High pitch screams constantly echo throughout dim, poorly ventilated room. In the middle, anchored to the ceiling, was a single suspended metallic chamber.

The feminine scream resounds sharply again, the pattering of hoofs following shortly as the pleas continue with renewed desperation.

Scanning the unfortunate being with an analytical look, a certain Mad Chemist scribbles calmly on a notebook he held under a palm.

Having reached, and far exceeded his natural lifespan, Dr. Singed has since begun delving into the science of biology, longing to find the secrets to preserve his intellect through any means necessery.

A tiny click echoes through the room as Singed records his observation, the tiny hextech recorder brought up to his bandaged mouth. The Doctor's words were laced with cruel indifference as he stares intently at the victim with his one good eye.

"Subject Pegesus has regained consciousness, transformation has yielded... unwanted results to the host's morphology," Singed says. "Reasons so far remains unknown."

"Pl-please... I don't... why?" Tortured beyond reason, the creature begs again with the last of its strength.

Singed was unmoved by the plea, his relentless pursuit of longevity far outweighing his morals.

After the creation of Warwick, Singed sought to refine the process even further. The result was a new variant of shimmer, a foul green substance that is as volatile as it is effective.

The creature was once a vagrant, plucked from the pits of Zaun's lower regions. A terrible hybrid of humanity and equastrian flesh, the newly transformed pony was nearing death.

Suddenly, a blinding flash lights up the room. Swirling into existance, a portal appears before Singed.

"Attention human, I have traveled across dimensions for you!" Princess Celestia's voice boomed across the room. She raises a hoof to Singed, her wings alight with regality. "Your actions are an afront to all of ponykind, how do you plead!"

Though the abrupt turn of events made Singed furrow his eyes in confusion, he made no attempt to answer the being before him.

The portal behind the Princess closes as she struts towards Singed's captive upon realizing he had no intention of answering. Cast in the same form of the Princess through the same process that made Warwick, the pony was already dead. Shimmer leaked through the dead pony's mouth as it lay on the side, finally succumbing from the violent transition.

"Death, is a common outcome in these experiments," Singed comments. "Life is fragile, as demonstrated by my subject. I am attempting to change that."

"You will pay for this!" Celestia roars, charging up for an attack. Her horn gleams with radiance as she charges her magic using the power of friendship. (And probably vengeance xd)

The Princess fires a burst of colourful magic, her intent all but clear to the Zaunite Prodigy. Singed stands his ground, shedding his lab equipment and exposing his bald, sexy and shiny head.

He deflects the magic using the power of baldness, his shiny forehead acting as a mirror. The beam of friendship powered energy disperses harmlessly around Singed as Princess Celestia prepares for another strike, emboldened to continue the fight until the bitter end.

Offering no breathing room for the Princess, Singed hurls an explosive flask at the pony.

"Ahhh!" The toxic chemicals burned away at Princess Celestia. Her legs buckled, and vision blurred, she could feel her wings shedding feathers as she collapses. The magic in her horn lost its potency as the chemicals wrecked havok on her flawless white skin.

The last thing Celestia saw was a pair of feet walking towards her.

As the Princess lay there, taking her last few breaths, the Zaunite Chemist produced a small hunting knife from a nearby drawer.

He decided to skin the royal pony, carving out a pelt from the carcass to sell to the Chem-Barons for additional funding. Singed also cut off her horn, intending to sell it to the brothel across the street knowing it will be put to good use.

Singed then took the rest of her remains and threw it into a pot, enjoying the taste of stewed horse meat in the evening. All in all, Singed concluded it was an eventful day, taking down the observation on a notepad.

He then woke up again to search for a new victim. Just a regular day in the city of Zaun.

======

Back in Canterlot, Twilight Sparkle snuck into Princess Celestia's room, stealing her belongings including her coloured wig collection. (Yes, Celestia is a baldy)

The purple pony midget chuckles creepily as she gets herself off using the Princess's hair, not knowing that she was killed in another universe. Yikes.