Ash Ketchem vs Anihilator Tripod

Travel from Ichor Hub to Star System 34-49 complete.

Ichor relay node active. All escort units functioning at 100% capacity, Mothership systems nominal.

Ichor storage cells ready for transfer from Mothership to transport units. Initial phase of harvesting operations ready to commence.

Awakened from 3438 cycles of stasis, an artificial intelligence wakes up in the vast expanse of space, its mind quickly rebooting from its long slumber to process the vast amounts of information coming from the ship's forward sensor array.

Planetary body in visual range, all units proceeding at full speed. Deployment to planetary orbit in progress, further course corrections unnecessery.

Unreceptive to the concept of time or emotion, its mind begins to focus on the task its creators have given it. Nano-assemblers hum to life as liquid Ichor flows into their systems, the alien machinary eminating a comforting hum as it begins assembling procedures for the beginnings of a ground force.

The Mothership's efficient, Ichor based propulsion steers it to a high orbit above the planet as the escorting "Devasator Warships" charge into the atmosphere, heading to predetermined locations assigned by the Mothership's AI.

Scouting ahead of the incoming Scrin Mining Fleet still enroute from interstaller space, the Mothership and Devestators continue to gather data on the indegenious population, causing the AI to be more than puzzled as to the unique biological abilities of the planet's many species and their relation to the indegenious bipedal population.

Indegenious civilazation appears to be sufficiently intelligent, more information required. Ground units required for further reconnaissence.

With a conclusion reached, the AI orders a single Drone Platform to detatch from the Mothership, allowing the pull of gravity to bring it down into the atmosphere.

======
-Sinnoh Region

"Pikachu, look at that!" Yelled an innocent boy with the unbridled maturity of a lump of coal.

Despite his silly cap, questionable fashion sense and... face whiskers ( lol ), no one could deny the skill the boy had in the ways of pokemon training.

His pet friend/yellow electro-bunny muttered an incomprehensible, "Pika, Pika!" at his statement.

"What is it Ash, what did you see?" Brock says, looking over to the boy.

Ash points over a hill, towards a figure breaking through the clouds.

Squinting his already tiny asian eyes even more, Brock spots the strange anomaly as it descends towards the ground.

Vaguely resembling a squid, the strange object was evidently something the gang had never seen before.

"W-what is that?" Dawn stood still, mesmerized by the black and deep purple markings on its surface, curiosity brimming in her innocent eyes.

"I've never seen anything like it." Brock pauses, taking the two teenagers by their arms. "I don't think we should stick around to find out. Whatever that is, its gonna land near here."

Offering resistance to Brock, Ash breaks free from his grip, staring up at the rapidly approaching anomaly with hidden excitement. Compelled to figure out the nature of what that thing is, Ash stood his ground as his human companions reluctently left him.

"Pika-Piiiii." Pikachu cries with a stubby hand pointed at the sky. Pirched on Ash's left shoulder, its Pokemon brain tries its best to comprehend the object hurtling through the air.

"I know Pikachu, but this could be a Pokemon too," Ash replies to his pet, easing its nerves a little.

The pair patiently waits for the unknown object to land, unaware of the immediate dangers they have willingly put themselves into as the first units of the Scrin Mining Force ready themselves within the bio-mechanical confines of the Drone Ship.

======

With a graceful ease, the Drone Ship immediately begins landing procedures, anchoring its six supporting legs into the ground. Using the Ichor storage cells contained within, the ship quickly begins the rapid assembly of a forward staging area.

Phasing into existence in a flash of light, a warp sphere materializes near the Drone Ship, its portal offering a glimpse of the terrifying creature that will soon emerge from it. Meanwhile between the ship's column of legs, a horde of insectoid creatures rush in a coordinated frenzy, their metallic chirps filling the air.

Within minutes, a green mist begins to seep from the ship itself. The lifeblood of the Scrin, the mist quickly settles into the surrounding area, consolidating into microscopic green crystals, starting the beginnings of an Ichor field.

With the arrival of the Scrin, the eventual death of the planet's entire ecosystem has been cemented.

=======

"Woah..." Ash stared at the object, now a building in fascination as he walks closer to his doom.

Noticing the massive insect-like creatures scurrying about, Ash instinctively takes out his pokedex, aiming the device at the closest bunch. His silly efforts were met with nothing, the pokedex not even registering the four legged creatures as Pokemon.

"Pika-Pi?" Pikachu mutters, sounding just as confused as its owner.

"They're not... pokemon?" Ash mutters, putting aside his pokedex.

Unknown to Ash, a chilling roar shakes the ground as a three legged monstrosity exits the Warp Sphere. Turning to look at it, Ash immediately felt the urge to catch the strange creature. Because of how unique it looks, it must surely be a legendary Pokemon!

However just like with all things, to capture a pokemon, you must first need to weaken it.

With that logic, Ash quickly looked to Pikachu. Its narrowed eyes pass on an understanding to Ash, leaping off his shoulder and in front of the towering creature.

Ash points a hand at his opponent, confidence surging in his eyes. "Pikachu, use thunder bolt!"

"Pika...chu-"

*Disgruntled Annhihilator Tripod Noises*

In a flash, the alien walker unleases a torrent of lasers from its three articulating arms, instantly vaporizing the poor mouse in front of Ash.

"Piiiikaaaaachuuuuuu!!!!" Descending into despair, he falls to his knees as his water filled eyes looked at the crater that was once his best friend.

Caught up in his despair, Ash did not notice the intense burning sensation creeping along his arm and legs. Experiencing the initial effects of Tiberium exposure, the tiny miniturized crystals of Tiberium begins to fuse into his skin. Genuine tears fell without pause as the Tripod stood menacingly over him.

With its proton beam weapons charged, it delivered the fatal blow to the once promising kid.

While Ash Ketchem in life proclaimed his desire in wanting to catch all Pokemon, with his unexpected death to the Scrin, that wish of his will sadly not be achieved.

Although he will never catch anymore Pokemon, his soul can rest easy knowing the last thing he did was catch something. Even if that something was Tiberium Poisoning lmao.

1 vote = 1 RIP for ash n pika

===end===