Chapter 4

Before we land, I look out the window to see Courscant in all its beauty.  I sighed to myself wishing I could see it in person more often.  This will probably be the only time I will be able to see it. 

            As we land, Captain Panaka comes into the room to escort us out to the landing pad where Senator Palpatine and Chancellor Valorum have been waiting for us.  I sigh and look into the mirror to check my makeup again and make sure my japor snippet pendant is tucked in.  'This is really happening' I said repeatedly to myself as me, Padme, Captain Panaka, and all the handmaidens left the room.  We walked to the area in the ship where we would meet with the Jedi, Jar Jar, and Annie before we would descend the ramp.  Before they descended, I caught a glance of Annie glancing at the handmaidens looking for someone.  He wasn't looking for Padme, his eyes had passed her twice.  Then I realized he was looking for me!  Gosh, I love this kid, and the torture of not talking to him was killing me. 

         We waited as the Jedi, Annie, and Jar Jar descend before we followed them.  Guards following after us. I saw both Jedi, Anakin, and Jar Jar bowing before the Senator and Chancellor.  As my group came to meet the Senator and Chancellor, Palpatine came before me and bowed.  Out of the corner of my eye I saw Annie and Jar Jar both looking at Courscant wide-eyed.  I mentally slapped myself. I was worrying about myself when I totally forgot that Jar Jar and Anakin hadn't seen or been to another planet in their lives! I hate myself.

        "It is a great gift to see you alive, Your Majesty.  May I present Supreme Chancellor Valorum." I stopped arguing with myself and turned all my attention to Palopatine and Chancellor Valorum.  "Welcome, Your Highness. It is an honor to finally meet you inperson. I must relay to you how distressed everyone is over the currant situation. I've called for a special session of the Senate to hear your position." The Chancellor said looking at me with pity. "I am grateful for your concern, Chancellor." I replied.  Palpatine leads me away to a waiting air taxi. 

          I was walking along with the Senator and my handmaidens, I realized I should at least turn around to see if Anakin is okay.  I turn my head around and the Senator stops.  I saw Anakin and Jar Jar walking backwards facing Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon.  He looked like he was silently asking to go.  Qui-Gon nodded him to go.  "Ani, c'mon." Anakin looked back to see I was the one talking.  He gave me a confused look.  I then realized I might just have blew it.  Sabe had NEVER talked to him. Ughhh! I just wanted to disappear.  I turned around and Palpatine helped me into the vehicle, and got in himself as the handmaidens followed him.  Jar Jar and Annie were sitting in front of us, but I couldn't hear anything they were saying as Jar Jar and him were whispering to each other and looking at me.

                                                          *Anakin's POV*

         "Da Queens a bein grossly nice mesa tinks," Jar Jar looks at the Queen.  "Pitty hot!" I look at Jar Jar in confusion.  Did he think the Queen had a crush on him? Weird! The Queen was acting strange though, she had never spoke to me before and she calls me by my nickname? How did she know? Maybe Padme or Nalalia told her about me.  I miss Nalalia. I haven't seen her all morning and Padme says she's been with the Queen.  I hope she's okay.  

      First Anakin POV!!! I thought I would put in a little Anakin POV just to show you'll how much he misses Nalalia.  Do you think that Anakin knows? Love you guys and hope ya'll have a great day! May the force be with you!

-Lovely_foxygirl