Chapter 11

Alarms are blaring as we rush into the Palace,  Her Majesties' troops behind us.  The Jedi were running right beside me with Anakin as the droids start shooting.  I take out my gun from my utility belt and shoot back.  

                        "Nalalia!" Qui-Gon shouts as he deflects bolts aimed at the Queen.  I nod at Qui-Gon and take Annie's hand.

                        "Come on!"  I shouted, running for cover while dragging him along with me.  I pull him behind a large capsule and duck at the bolts aimed at me.  I shoot back as Anakin looks at me terrified.  

                         "Anakin, I need you to listen to me.  When I tell you to go, you need to run to that ship.  Stay in the cockpit until Qui-Gon tells you to get out.  Can you do that for me?"  I ask Anakin.  He nods his head before dodging another shot.  

                            "Ow!"  I shout, feeling a bolt graze my exposed skin.   I hear a couple of worried beeping noises and I look up to see Artoo.  Ever since I cleaned him,  he's been sticking to me like glue.  I don't mind though,  It's nice to have a droid as a friend.

                          "Get to your ships!"  I hear Padme shout to the Pilots.  They all run to different ships and take off.  

                          "Annie go!"  I yell at him as I use my good hand to shoot at droids.

                          "But, your hand!  Your injured!"  I smile at him and kiss his cheek gently.  His eyes looked like they were in another world.

                          "It's okay,  I've had worse injuries than this.  No go,  Artoo will be with you."  I push him gently in the direction of the ship.  Before he could argue with me more,  I ran to help the Jedi defend Padme.  Captain Panaka, Rabe, and Eirtae entered the room with more guards and helped us destroy the rest of the droids.

                          "My guess is the Viceroy is in the throne room."  Padme said, looking at Qui-Gon.

                        "I agree."  He replied as we started walking in the other direction.    I noticed Obi come up to me.

                       "I see you've hurt you hand." He said, smiling at me kindly.  I've always liked Obi-Wan, he's wise patient and so sweet.  I laughed and nodded my head.

                      "Here, let me help you with that."  He said, wrapping my hand with a bandage.  

                     "Thank you."  I replied, pulling my sleeve over my hand so no one could see.  If the Viceroy saw the "Queen" get hurt,  he'd be super happy.  Obi and I start talking as the group heads to the elevator.  Everyone gasps as the doors open.  A hooded figure with a face like a devil with horns.  There was something familiar to him, like I'd known him before.  He looks over at me and I feel this pull. I was brought back to reality when Padme tapped my shoulder twice.  The signal,  I look over to a guard and he nods.  Padme assumed something like this would happen, so she organized a group that I would lead to the throneroom while she takes another way.  Six droids show up and shoot at us while the Jedi and the mysterious man start fighting.  I took off running with a couple of guards following me and made our way to the throneroom.  We ran through gun the palace shooting droids and encountering a few destroyers.

                                  We finally make it to the throneroom where I see Padme, Captain Panaka, and their troops with no weapons.  The Viceroy is giving Padma slimy grin.

                                "Your little insurrection is at an end, Your Highness. Time for youto sign the treaty...and end this pointless debate in the Senate."  The Viceroy says smugly.  

                                 "I will not be signing any treaty, Viceroy, because you've lost!"  I shouted as my group came into view.  The Viceroy looks at me then Padme, puzzled.

                                  "After her! This one is a decoy!" He commands, pointing his finger at me.  I run off with my guards following me as six droids chase after us.

                                   "Your Highness!"  I hear a guard shout to me.  I turn around and freeze.  The droids that had been following us stop and collapse.  I look at the guards in joy.

                                    "The Blockade has been destroyed!  Naboo is safe!"  I said jumping up and down.  The guards start cheering and hugging.  I laughed, feeling so much happiness and joy inside.

                                    "Naboo is safe."  I said, barely believing it.