3|•〃Let's promise to meet again•〃

Yeri & Yoo Jin exchanged their glances in confusion and decides to break the silence.

After Yoo Jin nods in agreement, Yeri clears her throat trying to get attention from both of them . "Ummm guys?"

Suho comes back to reality after he hears Yeri trying to break the silent confusingly. He immediately apologized for spitting the coffee.

Yeri , with an affable smile tells him to take it easy and there's no problem .Still trying to process the situation , Yoo Jin spoke. "Yes but what happened to both of you?" Yeri & Yoo Jin then looks back at Nayeon. Snapping herself out of her thoughts, she walked over to their table Nayeon took the seat beside Suho and hands him a tissue from the table to wipe the coffee he spitted .

Even this small gesture made Suho's heart flutter. It was easy to make him happy.

He doesn't want anybody to sense his feelings. Especially Nayeon. He doesn't want her to be aware of the fact that he still got butterflies in his stomach from her small action even after being affronted by her.
After trying his best to sound normal and not too amiable , Suho replied her."Oh..thanks" Nayeon looked at him with an emotionless face. "No problem" They were trying to act cool infront of others. But the other dramatic couple obviously wouldn't shut up about their weird behaviour a minute ago. Yoo Jin , without wasting any time asked "what happened to you both a while ago??"

Suho tried to think something reasonable but he was unable to come up with a good excuse. After trying his best , he spoke uttering something useless. "Umm nothing, I was just drinking the coffee too fast . And suddenly remembered something funny. But couldn't finish it before laughing" Nayeon stared at him smirking playfully.
"why, don't you know how to be careful while swallowing? "

Understanding the assignment, he beamed in response. "Pardon me, I actually forgot it." Pausing for a second after taking a sip from his unfinished coffee, he continued. "Your friend was apprising me about you a while ago stating that you are the sweetest person I'll ever meet."Giving her a playful smirk he resumed attacking her. "Hearing all those stuff, I was kinda shocked thinking a girl like you still exists when rude individuals are roaming around"

 "Hearing all those stuff, I was kinda shocked thinking a girl like you still exists when rude individuals are roaming around"