10|• You waited?~

While Nayeon made her way to the bed , still in shock , she heard a knock on the door . "Yes come in"  The door opened revealing the cleaning lady. As soon as Nayeon saw her , she got up and went to her to check whether she was alright or not. "Are you okay ? I heard they knocked you down?"

Hearing about the incident which happened earlier from Harin, Nayeon was concerned about the lady.

"Yes , I'm alright. Even though I'm old, I still have strength like teenagers" she smiled at Nayeon assuring her. Nayeon's gaze shifted towards the broken vase .

The broken pieces were cleaned by the lady but two parts from it were still there on the table, which wasn't destroyed badly. Nayeon's eyes widened seeing Jinri's favourite vase in this condition.

She went to the table to see it properly. But at least, it was the vase that was broken , nothing harmed her friends.

"Oh Harin asked if you would like to have a cup of coffee since it helps you to recover from stress"

She was snapped out of her thoughts by the lady's voice. "Yeah sure. She knows me well" she smiled at her but soon her smile dropped when she remembered about someone.

Someone she was supposed to meet today. Suho! He was still there waiting for her. He was inside the café staring at the door wishing to see a familiar figure.

But she was nowhere to be found. Perhaps she forgot about the meeting. That's what he thought. He didn't know about the situation she was in.

Without wasting any time , she grabbed her bag and stormed off the room leaving everyone baffled. She didn't have good luck today. She couldn't get a taxi on time .

Drivers weren't willing to go to her destination. After 20 minutes of waiting,she finally found a taxi .

She was on her way to the café  but after some time they were stuck in a traffic jam. She didn't wait any further. Hurriedly she paid the driver and started running at her best speed.

It was already so late but her luck wanted to make it worse for her. She was tired , she could barely run. Suho didn't leave. He waited.

He wasn't sure whether she would show up or not but "waiting" was always his thing to do. "Sir would you like to order anything else ? You've been here for a long time now" He turned his head in the direction of the voice to see the waiter asking him.

"I'll let you know after some time" Suho smiled at him firmly as he walked away nodding his head.

To get some fresh air , Suho walked to the exit door observing the scenario. No don't worry he isn't planning to run away without paying. He already paid for the coffee he ordered for himself earlier.

The landscape was so pretty ahead of him.  He found himself admiring the scenario.

Suho POV ~

I wish I could observe this scenario with her. Is she coming here? Well no, I guess? She must have forgotten about me . But never mind. I'm never tired of waiting . 

End of POV~

He said to himself smiling and brushed off his thoughts. He was deeply concentrated until he heard a voice calling his name. "Suho-ssi"  hearing the voice, he turned around to see Nayeon heaving sighs and trying to smile .

"You waited?" asked Nayeon"Of course!" Suho answered

"Of course!" Suho answered.

"You waited?" asked Nayeon"Of course!" Suho answered