6|〃Yoo Jin's call ~〃

"Sir, we've got the detective's location you were after. She lives in a dorm," the strong-armer informed the tall figure, eliciting a satisfying laugh. "What are you waiting for? I want her eliminated! Head to the dorm and take her out on the spot."

He commanded. "Sir, since it's a dorm , her room mates must be there with her." The latter reminded his owner about the possible consequences of killing her in the dorm. He tried to convince the man to kill her in a secret place to avoid any kind of problem but it was of no use.

"As if I care for them? Kill her room mates too if they dare to meddle in your way." The tall figure ordered without caring for anything. He was so desperate to see Nayeon dead. The latter didn't try to convince him any futher & headed towards the dorm.

He thought it was so odd to kill her at this time, it would have been much better to perform the action in the night when everyone will be asleep. He thought about it and left their secret place with few more goons.

The fate wasn't so cruel with Jinri and Yeri. Both of them planned to visit a stationery shop to buy Nayeon birthday gifts. They didn't tell Nayeon about it so they could surprise her. They were only waiting for her to leave the dorm.

As soon as she left, both of them jumped off from their bed to get ready. But it wasn't that easy to be able to go to the shower if you live with these three. The wouldn't let anyone go earlier than them. Three of them always fought about it. "Hey! Let me go first , you really take a lot of time! I won't be late I promise." Jinri whined .

But Yeri wasn't a big fan of listening to people that easily. "For last 4 days, I let you and Nayeon go first! Now I'll go!" Yeri stomped her feet causing Jinri to roll her eyes at his childish acts. "Fine go!"

She heaved a sigh as she let Yeri go first. Yeri grinned and grabbed her things and went to the bathroom singing. When she closed the door she heard Jinri informing her something which instantly fastened her heartbeat. "Yeri! Yoo Jin is calling you, shall I cut the call or inform him that you'll call back later?"

Once Yeri heard the name, without waiting any further , she stormed off the bathroom and grabbed her phone from the bed-side table.

Her vision was blur , she couldn't see her surroundings for a while. She blinked a few more times as the couldn't see any sign of Yoo Jin's missed call. She turned her head towards Jinri's direction being unable to understand the situation.

But she didn't see Jinri anywhere in the room , instead, she heard a chuckle from the bathroom. "I'm so sorry, I had to do it. We have to get there early , we can't miss our classes as well. You would take a lot of time so I went first."

Yeri explained and Yeri's smile dropped. She didn't know if it was because of her being unable to bath first or it is because Yoo Jin didn't call her. "But I didn't expect you to be this excited for Yoo jin."

Jinri teased which snapped Yeri out of her thoughts. Although Yeri couldn't see her face, she could imagine her smirking at her playfully.

"Hey! Just hurry up! Stop teasing me okay! I'm mad at you. Now you have to buy me my favourite cookies otherwise I won't be talking to you" She whined like a little kid which made Jinri giggle.

"Okay okay, I will ." As expected, Jinri was quick to get ready but unexpectedly, Yeri was fast as well today. She wanted to prove everyone wrong by showing up on right time.Without wasting time any further, they headed towards the exit door of their dorm.

Since high schoolers and sophomores lived in the dorm and it was their time to head towards their institute, one by one all of them started getting ready for that. The dorm was once again silent and peaceful.

Only few students stayed. It was indeed a peaceful atmosphere until the goons broke into the dorm wearing black clothes from head to toe , covering their face and of course with weapons .

The guard couldn't stop them. They were 5 in numbers. He was scared as hell. It will be hard to look for Nayeon here . They thought. The dorm was pretty big yet silent. They were moving carefully to get Nayeon .

On their way, they faced the old cleaning lady. She was shocked seeing these man in front of her. This is a girls dorm. Men aren't supposed to be here. Plus their outfit was kinda odd and suspicious. Her thoughts were interrupted by the gun she spotted in their hand afterwards.

Before they could gesture or threaten her to be silent , she creamed loudly , running towards them with the brush she was cleaning with.

Well atleast she was brave enough to fight with them but unfortunately she didn't have that much strength. She was likely to be around 65-70 years . They easily knocked her down on the ground.

One of the man was short tempered , he couldn't accept the fact she tried to hit him with a brush . But since he was given orders not to harm anyone else except for Nayeon, he fired the gun in the wall ahead of him instead of the lady causing the painting to fall on the floor making a noise.

The noise drew the attention of the head of the dorm and the students who stayed.

Hearing that , they rushed to the place but the students stopped when they saw the 4 men standing right Infront of him with weapons.

One of them was outside at the dorm's gate pointing the gun at the guard prevent him from calling the police. One of the students screamed loudly causing the short tempered goon to frown.