11|The moments to remember

Suho grinned as they were talking towards the café. He thought he would return with a gloomy face.

Suho pointed towards the seat where he was waiting for her earlier. Gesturing her to take a seat there. When she was about to slide the chair and take a seat , he remembered a tip from Yoo Jin where he told him to pull a chair for girls every time they sat.

But unfortunately his timing was wrong. He pulled it right when Nayeon was about to sit there. But luckily she didn't fall , she stumbled a little giving him bombastic side eyes. He scratched the back of his head grinning shyly.

"Why were you so fast? My timing would have been perfect if you had waited a little longer."  He said in a defensive tone .

"Why were you so slow? Your timing would have been perfect if you were a little faster. "  Nayeon retorted giving him a "I will kill you look."

"I don't think it's possible to win a debate against you miss" Suho laughed looking at her affectionately. "So you just got it?"
Nayeon gave him a smirk that Suho loved to see. "Yeah my bad."

"Did you wait a lot?" She asked hoping to hear a "no."
"Well not that much but I thought you forgot me."  He gave her a sad look . She somehow felt guilty.

"I'm sorry. I left on time to meet you but I had a situation that occurred out of nowhere and....." She tried to explain further but Suho stopped her with a reassuring look saying he would have looked forward to their next meeting if she hadn't came.

"You don't have to explain me. You came. You kept your promise. That's what matters to me. Everyone has their reasons , if you wouldn't be able to make it today , I would have waited for our next meeting." He gave her a little wink before averting his gaze to the menu.

She stared at him without blinking. The café was filled with people but she didn't look anywhere else but at him. He surely has mesmerizing facial features.

"Done admiring me?" She snapped out of her train of thoughts after hearing him saying that. "I wasn't!" She replied adverting her gaze from him with a bored look. "I know I'm handsome, it's okay to stare , you can confess too" He added fuel to the fire with his remarks while grinning.

She lightly hit his arm with a death glare and he burst out of laughter. Every time she got mad , he felt it was a win.

"I wish Nayeon , we can always fight with each other like this in the future. I will continue to annoy you and you can continue to hit me." 彡
That's what he wanted to say but couldn't. These were the words he could only whisper to himself without her knowing anything.

"Hey! What are you thinking? Why are you smiling now?" She asked  but both her tone and expressions were soft. "Nothing, you won't be interested to know " He smiled replying to her.

"Here it is." She smiled , yeah finally she "smiled" at him & handed him the locket . Upon seeing the old locket , Suho was filled with joy. Nayeon stared at his face without realizing it.

After Suho was done checking the locket his eyes met her's. That's one of the rarest moments where both of them stared at each other with affection without breaking the eye contact.

"Damn, she radiates a strong feminine aura. Her eyes , one death glare from her is enough to scare the person in front of her. Her smile, it can be both alluring and a warning sign."  He whispered to himself.

"He always smiles like an idiot regardless of the situation. He is annoying but isn't that bad if I ain't wrong. He is indeed stunning. This smile of him is somehow assuring.I wonder if you'll be a part of the next chapters of my life or it will be the last time we are meeting"  She observed him , the time was stopped for them. Only for them.

Yeah until the waiter decided to break the eye contact competition.   "Here's your order sir , please enjoy" He smiled and slightly bowed towards them before leaving. Suho and Nayeon smiled and slightly nodded with a smile thanking him for his service.

"You were staring at me earlier but it wasn't a death glare , I saw your eye smile. Just be honest , you were lost in my eyes , right?" Suho asked in a teasing manner expecting to get a hit again but Nayeon startled him. "Yes" she replied expressionlessly. He blinked twice hearing that. Coughing a little , clearing his throat and mind , "Then , what did you see in my eyes?"  He asked with expectations of hearing a poetic answer.

"Dark circles" She replied pretending to be concerned about his face. "Huh? What?" He replied feeling dumbfounded. "The dark circles are clearly visible! Don't you sleep at night? I have a cream that will help you to get rid of dark circles, want that?" She replied smiling wryly. 

"Ahaha funny girl . 10 points to Gryffindor for the brilliant joke!"  He replied unbelievably, digging into the food plate. Upon the mention of Gryffindor, Nayeon's eyes lit up.

As Nayeon proudly declares her Gryffindor house, Suho playfully raises an eyebrow saying, "Really? I always thought you'd be a perfect fit for Slytherin with your cunning wit and determination." Nayeon's eyes widen in mock disbelief as she playfully swats at Suho's arm, retorting, "No way! Gryffindor is where the brave and noble reside, and that's definitely me!" They both burst into laughter, their friendly banter strengthening their bond and reminding them that house differences are just a playful part of the magical world they both
love.

For people like them who are dealing with all these , moments like this were rare. Both of them look so good with each other, especially when they make eye contact. They look like they are meant to be. These moments were short yet beautiful. But for how long it's going to last?