9|• Where are they?~

Suho was walking back and forth outside the café where Nayeon told him to come. He wanted to head inside with her so he decided to wait. On the other side, Nayeon had gotten the necklace fixed and was on her way to Suho. She was signaling taxis to stop but it seems difficult to get a taxi today .

The latter stopped when her phone rang. She glanced at the screen and saw Harin's caller id. With curiosity, she answered her call immediately.

"Nayeona , where are you ?" This is what she heard first after picking up the call. "I'm meeting a friend today so I'm heading to a cafe . Why ? Do you want me to get you anything?" She asked genuinely but sensed tension in Harin's tone.

"You don't have to get me anything. Just be safe wherever are you. Some goons broke into our dorm a while ago. With guns . They said they were looking for you."

Nayeon felt numb upon hearing that. She felt the whole world has stopped on it's track. Everything was frozen from her vision.

She was aware of her racing heartbeat but couldn't move or say anything. She could only think about Yeri and Jinri. She thought something might have happened to them.

On top of that, it's because of her! Before Harin could say anything, she ended the call and ran , heading towards their dorm until she found a taxi.

After 20 tensing minutes , she reached there. Without letting anyone tell her anything, she rushed towards her room only to see Harin there.

"Where is Jinri and Yeri? Are they at hospital? Did something happen to them?" Her voice was shaky , she was sighing deeply .

Harin made her sit on the bed and forced her to drink water first. Nayeon did as Harin said , she still felt numb. At this rate, she might faint.

Before anything could get any worse, Harin broke the tensing atmosphere with her assuring words.

"They weren't here when all these happened. Both of them left early today. Those people were looking for you, that's why I thought to inform you about this for your safety. But you ended the call before I could inform you further"

She looked into Nayeon's eyes making sure everything is alright. Harin told the whole incident from the beginning. Nayeon heaved sigh drinking more water trying to calm herself. But at least she was relieved that her best friends weren't here.

After she was back to her sense Harin gave her a hug and told Nayeon to rest for sometime. "Miss Shin wants to meet you when you come back - that's what she told me. I hope you won't get scolded for anything, we all know you keep messing up with people.

By mistake you must have messed up with a dangerous gang. Just explain to her this and assure her you won't do that anymore . Okay?" Harin patted her shoulder and left.