The bio

[M/n] Tsugikuni
Brother: michikatsu Tsugikuni

father:unknown
mother: unknown

A 7 year old boy who ran away from his family so his older twin brother can have the dream he wanted instead of their father , originally their father wanting michikatsu to be a samurai while [M/n] to be a librarian but after [M/n] showing his true strength. Their father now wanting [M/n] to be a samurai while michikatsu into a librarian. Afew months ago when Michikatsu was training and [M/N] was watching his brother train under a Sakura tree. [M/N] spoke for the first time in 7 years with perfect grammar "michikatsu.. what is your dream?" and smiling at his older brother while the older brother was stunned because the family was convinced that [M/n] was mute. And with shock michikatsu dropped his sword and went to [M/N]. "[M/n].. did you just.. spoke?..?] Michikatsu said in total shock. "[M/n nodded and asked again "what is your future dream?" Michikatsu then cleared his throat and answered "I want to be the greatest samurai in the world" "then.."

.

.

.

"I'll be the 2nd greatest samurai in the world" [m/n] said while smiling at his brother

(Hello reader-chan. Ok- maybe 'the one piece?!' book is alittle cringe on my opinion but it was my first time writing a book. So pls wait for the results every week- and hope for the best in the book-)