Chapter 4 'Meet again?!'

(Rayleigh Pov)
While the others were preparing to dock to the island when I felt a sudden Haki wave. 'too Similar to whitebeards.. its only been half a year! We haven't even read the last polyglyph yet!' I thought before looking at Roger who looked like he has the same thought as I did.

"You felt his haki too huh?" I asked and Roger just nodded and smiled.

"He isn't taking oden so soon! Not as long I haven't read the last polyglyph!" Roger almost shouted and then laughed.

"I thought you would say that. So should we introduce our new crew member to him or should we fight and let him see our new crew member?" I asked while looking at Roger who was laughing. "I think we should do both! First fight them and then introduce them!" Roger said while laughing.

"I thought so." I said while chuckling at the thought.

[Whitebeard's Pov]
"Roger is near the island.. it has been 5 months since I last saw Oden and his family.." I said while I looked at the crew who were drinking afew moments ago but it's was also a good thing their not too drunk yet, they just drank afew seconds ago. "Marco. Go and see if the Roger Pirates are already docked because I wanna spar with him again after he took Oden. And the rest of you! Prepare to fight! There's going to be a fight after the Roger pirates arrive!"I shouted and the crew just nodded and went off grabbing their sword and guns.

[Marco Pov]
I turned into my hybrid Phoenix form and flew around the island and not surprisingly. Pops was right. The Roger pirates are near. I flew closer and saw that Oden and his family were there and a maroon haired male standing next to him. 'Weird..I don't remember him when we last fought' I thought before flying back to the moby dick."Pops yoi they aren't docked yet but probably in a few minutes they will." I said while transforming back into my normal self. "And they have a new member, a maroon haired male yoi." I said. "Eh? Another member?"whitebeard said before signaling to continue what I was doing.

[Whitebeards pov]
'a new member? I swear Roger you are full of surprises.' I thought before chuckling at the thought.

[Back to the Roger Crew]
M/n was first to get off. "I'll be exploring the island. I won't be gone for too long."M/n said while waving. The crew yelled out saying 'okay' or 'be safe'. While they watched M/n walk to the forest with a bag on their back.

[M/n's Pov]
As I walk through the forest I pulled out a notebook that I made into a diary or journal. I then look for a spot to sit and after afew minutes of walking I saw a cliff and a tree almost near the edge. I grabbed my pen and then sat down under the tree and begun writing. While I was writing I suddenly remembered the death of my brother and my childhood friend uta. I stopped writing and looked down. I saw it clear as day..

(Flashback)

"M/n! Be careful when you ran away ok?! both me and michikatsu will stay here at the hut!" A girl using a cloth as a head band said and to be known as 'Uta'