Chapter 6 'Home Sweet Home'

[M/n's Pov]

I looked at a now blushing Marco and it left me confuse. Why was he here tho?. "Marco why are you here?"M/n asked And Marco then flinched Abit. "N-nothing! I was just about to talk to oyaji- yoi"Marco explained and I just shrugged it off.

"Alright. I'll meet see you tomorrow Marco" I said then started walking away as i then hurt a slap but i ignored it thinking it was just mosquito that was bothering marco as i continued to walk away.

[Marco's pov]

I then walked past M/n and I quickly let my hand slap my face. 'It sounded so fake! But he just shrugged it off!'I thought to myself before entering Oyaji's room. 

"Oyaji I wanna talk about something. Yoi"I asked while closing the door behind me. Oyaji looked at me with a raised eyebrow. 

"What is it Marco?"oyaji asked still with a raised eyebrow. "Uhm it's about M/n yoi"I said while blushing. and clearly whitebeard noticed my blushing form and laughed a bit.

"are you here to tell me that you like m/n?"Oyaji said while he chuckled and i just denied it. "i-its not like that yoi!"i stuttered as whitebeard laughed more at my flustered face.

 "its about his emotions.. it always looked like that m/n is emotionless but.. you and me know that there's a reason to it!" I said and scratched the back of my neck and looked at oyaji as he put his hand on my head. 

"don't worry about m/n Marco.. m/n will come to us sooner or later.."oyaji said as i just nodded to his words. 'that's right.. m/n will come and open up to us..' i thought to myself as me and oyaji continued to talk about it.

[m/n's pov]

While walking I was about walk past the galley but then bumped into thatch while he was carrying 2 trays of food.

"Hey M/n!sorry if I bumped into you but do you mind helping me with these?"thatch asked and I nodded.

[Whitebeard's Pov]
I stopped laughing after I heard the door closed and then I look down. "Roger this favor your asking me is too much" I said to myself before remembering our little Conversation.

[Previously:before Whitebeard met M/n]

"Newgate can you do me a favor?" Roger said while his second command was besides him.

"What is it this time Roger?"I asked while looking at him with having a small hint of annoyance in my voice.

"I have a incurable disease and I hate to say this but can you take M/n as your crewmate when I die?"Roger asked while looking down with a hint of sadness in his voice

"Why would I take care of one of your brats?"I asked

"M/n is a special case. He has special abilities that I and Rayleigh never knew of and since this is their first time exploring the sea and if it ended so early I would feel guilty because it will make him think it was just a small ride and go back to living alone" Roger said while still having the famous smile of his.

"Alright then Roger. I will take care of your brat." I said

[Present]

I sighed and realized that the more M/n stayed the more I didnt want them to leave. 'i guess having that brat won't be so bad after all' I thought before laughing again.

[M/n's Pov again]

Thatch was just cooking in the kitchen. It was near lunch time and i entered the kitchen and thatch noticed this. "M/n? Why are you here? It's not lunch time yet" thatch said while looking at Me. "Can you teach me how to cook?"i said and thatch was smiling like an idiot. "Of course I can teach you!!"thatch yelled out and went to hug Me but realized he was cooking.

i has now an apron on and was cutting vegetables for the soup thatch was making and thatch would look every minute to see if i was doing alright and surprisingly. i was a professional. When it was lunch time thatch keeps on complementing Me on how good i was at Cooking for a beginner and i just ate his lunch. The whole crew was complementing both thatch and me about the food. Thatch has a visible blush and i has a small blush.

After I helped thatch with the food I bumped into another commander. This time it was vista.

"Ah! M/n! Lucky to see you here!"vista said while smiling. "I was wonder if I could see the breathing techniques?" Vista said while still smiling. "Maybe later vista. I don't have my sword right now" i said before walking away and vista waved good bye.

i sighed as i remember oden keep talking to me about haki and he said that he would teach me about it. it make me wonder what will happen to the world if it lived in peace.. no pirates, no marines, no violence.. just peace.

[time skip to rogers execution]

[3rd POV]

When Rogers execution was announced. Whitebeard was in shock, because of 2 reasons. The deal was almost over and M/n sounded excited when the deal was over.Probably because of the two kids on his crew. And where was Oden and his family? Probably in wano now. But looking back at M/n.

 He looked like if he saw a ghost. Whitebeard almost felt sorry for him because he knows how much M/n trusted him and respected him. 

 "Hey.. M/n are you alright yoi? " Marco asked M/n but all Marco could see in M/n's face was his eyes and his whole face was shadowed. 

This caused Marco more worried when M/n didn't answer and simply went to his room.Whitebeard saw this and sighed. "Leave him alone for a bit Marco. He needs some space" Whitebeard said before looking down. "after all... m/n has been looking up to meeting up with the roger pirates again.."Whitebeard said as he looked at where M/n's room is.

"Why must it be the most traumatized ones that gets worse in life?"

Whitebeard asked to himself before looking back at Marco who has worry in his eyes.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
FINALLY PUBLISHING ONE MORE CHAPTER!! IM FINALLY POSTING AND THANKS FOR 10K READS!

Honestly im getting more unmotivated day by day but! Now I'm back!! I promise that I will post 1 or 2 weeks

- 1109 words in total