chapter 3 'breathing techniques'

M/n's Pov
I woke up to the sound of shouting.. it was really annoying and just a great way to start the day..

I then got up carefully because I didn't want to wake up the two kids in the room.

I putted my katana on my waist again and got dressed in my normal haori and went outside of the room.

And today's the day I show Oden my breathing techniques. I then walked around the deck and find Oden with his wife toki.

"M/N! TELL ME WHAT BREATHING TECHNIQUES ARE! IVE BEEN DYING TO KNOW ABOUT IT!!"Oden said almost crying

"I did promise you didn't I?" I said calmly and he nodded. "Follow me to the deck so I can explain it" Oden then nodded again and toki followed Oden to the deck and everyone saw me and waved at me and Oden. And they wondered why Oden was following me and I told them about me explaining to Oden about breathing techniques, and all of them got interested too.

"Ok so.."
"Breathing Styles are swordsmanship styles that makes use of an esoteric breathing technique known as Total Concentration Breathing (全ぜん集しゅう中ちゅうの呼こ吸きゅう, Zen Shūchū no Kokyū?) practiced and taught by members of the Tsugikuni clan and are used in combat by anyone who uses it" I explained to Oden while sitting on a barrel and showing stars in his eyes "Total Concentration Breathing? Why haven't I known about that?" Oden asking.

"Because you said you were from wano right? That means you haven't had a lot of traveling experience with Roger. Didn't you?"I said while Oden then nodded and asked me to proceed.

"because The Tsugikuni clan has Total Concentration Breathing increases the user's capabilities beyond that of a normal human through advanced breathing forms. This breathing expands the user's lung capacity. This allows oxygen to reach every cell in the user's body, increasing their blood circulation and heart rate"I explained to oden. Oden looked surprised by this. There was actually a technique that expands breathing "M/n how do you know about this?" Oden asked suspiciously.

"Because I'm in the Tsugikuni clan remember?"I said calmly. While Oden just face palmed

"Now since you explained it. Show me some of your skills." Oden said while the others were agreeing to Oden.

I just nodded and jumped down the ship to go to the beach. I pulled out my sword and begin my 1st to 5th forms

"Sun breathing: 1st form.. dance.." I said quietly before swinging my sword
(Just pretend tanjiro is you👍)

" I said quietly before swinging my sword(Just pretend tanjiro is you👍)

"Sun breathing: 2nd form..clear blue sky.."