[filler] scenarios that live rent free

[YES I KNOW I HAVENT BEEN POSTING FOR A WHILE BUT TRUST ME! BLAME THE SCHOOL! anyways.. this scenario is about when m/n gets sick.

[3rd pov]

It was a normal day for the whitebeard pirates. In the galley all but except one was inside of the galley eating."Weird. Has anyone seen M/n today?" Whitebeard asked and all of them shook their heads.

 "The last time I saw him is when he was going to his room" vista stated and this made Whitebeard think of different kinds of scenario in his head.

 "Now you think about it. M/n is usually the first to be in the galley but his not here right now"thatch said while holding plates of food on his arms.

 "Hmm why not check on him-yoi?" Marco said while Pointing at the exit of the galley and the commanders agreed.

 When they arrived at M/n's room and knocked it took afew minutes for the answer. It was weird for them because m/n would take a second to answer the door."M/n. My son are you alright? You weren't in the galley this morning" Whitebeard said worriedly and then heard muffling noises inside.

 The door slightly opened. "I'm fine. You can just give me the food-"M/n said while his eyes only looking out the door. 

Now that would be totally suspicious because m/n never lets his food get delivered to his room. "M/n are you sure your feeling ok?" Thatch said worried and when M/n was about to answer.

 He sneezed making the door close Infront of Whitebeard and the other commanders."That's it! We're coming in-yoi!"Marco said before pushing the door opened revealing M/n covered by his blanket and with a red nose.

 "So your sick-" thatch was about to say until m/n interrupted him. "I-im not sick!!"M/n stated while holding on to the blanket. 

"Non sense! Go get rest right now M/n!" M/n then looked at the person who said that and it was revealed to be Whitebeard with arms crossed. 

"Thatch go make M/n some hot soup while Marco and I will try and make M/n rest"whitebeard stated and both Thatch and Marco nodded. 

M/n was now on his bed asleep with a empty bowl on his drawer next to him . And Whitebeard was the one who checks up on M/n every minute making sure M/n will not get out of bed.

Marco was the one that makes sure that M/n's cold was getting better. And soon enough. M/n was ready to go out of his room. "You guys always overreact when I have a cold"M/n said while looking at the commanders.

"It's a father's/brothers duty to protect the younger ones"Whitebeard with the commanders said at the same time as M/n could only deadpan at what they said and could only smack his face.