✨Christmas special filler✨

3RD's Pov
M/n was walking around the mody dick's deck until they heard someone shout that they were near a snow island. It was also Christmas so the island its perfect for a Christmas party.

The crew and Whitebeard were having a party on the island and M/n decided that they were going to take a walk around the island. It didn't go unnoticed by Whitebeard tho. When he was looking around for M/n, he found that M/n was nowhere to be found.

"Has anyone seen M/n?" Whitebeard asked worriedly and all of them shook their heads. This made Whitebeard more worried then Marco and thatch started reassured Whitebeard that M/n would be just around the island and will be back when sunsets comes.

[Time skip]
It was now sunset and M/n hasn't returned yet. And Whitebeard was more worried. He was now thinking about all of the possible scenarios that might have happened to you and then it was again Marco and thatch that reassured him that M/n was fine and will be back but this time Whitebeard wasn't taking no chances.

When M/n came back, he was then dragged by thatch and marco to Whitebeard who was almost freaking out and was about to flip a table but then when he saw M/n that was fine, Whitebeard then pulled M/n into a tight hug and M/n was now confused.

'What the fuck did I miss?- I accidentally slept in the woods and now this old geezer was worried about me?' M/n thought  before M/n was patting on his shoulder to calm him down and when Whitebeard did eventually calmed down, he was then asked multiple questions

"Old geezer I accidentally slept in the woods and just woke up! Jeez" M/n yelled out to Whitebeard. But M/n doesn't know how worried Whitebeard was and then Whitebeard decided that M/n will stick to his side for the whole day.

It was now dinner time and everyone was eating the food Thatch made, Whitebeard was eating his food until he noticed that M/n wasn't eating. And Whitebeard was now looking at M/n who knew that Whitebeard was staring at him.

'god if I don't look at him, he will just let me not eat right?-' "M/n..." 'ah too late-' M/n then slowly turned to a slight glaring at him. "Eat your food. Or else I will tie you up and feed you myself" Whitebeard said and M/n now has this shock face.
(Similar to this)

And then at that moment, he started eating and then when Whitebeard saw his fake threat worked, he smiled knowing that he made M/n eat his food

[Time skip]

It was now past midnight and everyone was still partying, some already passed out and the others were still drinking. M/n didn't bother on drinking and he was still besides Whitebeard but  he was kinda tired from all the partying, his eyelids slowly starts getting heavy and then his head fell on Whitebeard's lap and when Whitebeard felt M/n's head on this lap. He smiled and then gently patted M/n's head while he was still drinking.

*20 minutes later*
Everyone in the crew went back to the mody dick and some were carrying the passed out ones to their rooms. Whitebeard was now carrying a sleeping M/n on his shoulder and was smiling while going to M/n's room.

When they arrived at M/n's room, he gently put M/n down in his bed and cover M/n's body with the blanket. He then noticed that M/n grabbed the pillow besides him and then continued snoozing.

Whitebeard smiled and then return to his own room

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
This is a late special! And this is probably the first holiday special. And updates on the chapters are going to be monthly send. If anyone has request or questions please tell me. Because I might consider it on the next chapter or filler