[filler] Scenarios lives rent free

|3RD's pov|
When the moby dick docked on a island, Marco,thatch and M/n decided to get some supplies. But what they didn't know that half of the people in the village has a devil fruit.

"Ok we need booze, meat, vegetables and herbs for medicine-yoi" Marco said while looking at the list.

"That's all? I thought it would be more"thatch said while M/n just sighed. "Thatch we have more then 20 people in the ship and we have to carry more then 5 boxes of them"M/n said while grabbing on thatch's right shoulder

"Ah right-"Thatch said while M/n felt another person's haki on them and looked around the surroundings for the person but finds nothing. Marco then saw M/n looking around the surrounding in a panic.

"Are you ok M/n-yoi?"Marco asked and M/n slowly nodded. "Yeah I thought something was following us but it could be just a false alarm"M/n said and then the three continued walking to the village. But once they were going to enter the village someone suddenly run towards the three and one of their hands stretched out like if he was trying to touch one of them. Marco and thatch avoided it but M/n was too busy looking at the forest he didn't saw the man who was running towards him.

"M/N-YOI!"Marco shouted before M/n could react, The person already touched M/n and then smoke appeared around M/n and the guy. Both Marco and thatch was alarmed when they saw their familiar raven haired friend but was a child? Then they saw the man running towards the forest.

"M/n! Are you alright?!"Thatch said worriedly at the now child M/n. "There's no denying that the guy was a devil fruit user. We should tell pops-yoi"Marco said "but what about the guy? we might need him to turn M/n back into his original state!" Thatch said and Marco thought of it for a while before thought of a plan, "thatch I want you to go back to mody dick and tell pops and everyone what happened and I will find the guy who did this to M/n" Marco said while thatch nodded and then grabbed the child reader and went back to the mody dick. Marco then turned to his hybrid phoenix from and started searching for the guy.

|Thatch's pov|
I was now running to the mody dick with a now child M/n.

"Don't worry M/n! Marco will get the guy and then turn you back to normal!"I said while carrying him. I must admit M/n looks adorable as a child.

"who are you?" M/n asked and this left me shocked, did the devil fruit affect her memories?

"M/n do you not remember me? It's me your brother! Thatch?"I said while having a worried face. What if he never gets his memories back?!

"Sorry but I don't remember a brother named thatch.. I have a brother named michikatsu."M/n simply said and when M/n said then it felt like an knife just stab my heart.

"C-can you atleast remember?-"I tried convincing him to remember but when he tried, he just couldn't remember. But then I saw the mody dick.

"Wait is that thatch?"

"Why is he holding a child?"

"Wasn't he with Marco and M/n?"

"Guys!! M/n got hit by a devil fruit and then turned into a child!!" I shouted and everyone in the crew were shocked. And then when I got on the mody dick. Both me and M/n was surrounded by everyone in the crew.

"Oh my god! M/n looks adorable!"Izo said while snatching M/n away from my arms. "Hey Izo! Stop that! M/n doesn't remember us! And Marco is finding the guy that turned M/n into a child!"I shouted at izo who just ignored me.

"Thatch how did M/n turn into a child?"Pops who was standing besides Jozu.

I then explained how M/n got turned into a child and Marco was finding the guy that turned M/n into a child.

"And he doesn't remember us!"I shouted and everyone was in more shock.

"I found the guy-yoi"Marco said while dropping the guy who turned M/n into a child. Poor guy, He was getting surrounded by everyone. Including Pops

"Explain what your devil fruit is"Pops  said with a hint of anger in his voice.

"W-whoever I touch will return back when they felt fully safe! N-now please let me go!"the guy yelled and then I saw Pop's eyes widen Abit. "Return back to when they left fully safe?"Pops then turned to izo who was still holding M/n

"M/n how old are you?"Pops asked and everyone was shocked by M/n's response. "I'm 5 years old" M/n responded to Pop's question and everyone was in more shocked.

"M-my devil fruit is only temporary! It only last 3 to 4 days!"the guy shouted.

"Great. We got our information about this and yet we still have to get supplies, Pops what are we going to do with this guy?" Vista said And then Pops decided to just let him go. "It's only temporary. M/n will be back to normal in just a few days. We don't need him anymore."Pops said and then when they untied him , he immediately run towards the village.

"In the mean time. All of you will get supplies and M/n stays here on the ship with me"Pops said then everyone nodded.

I then saw Small M/n was walking towards Pops and then hugs his leg. When Pops saw this, he then smiled. And grabbed M/n by the back of his kimono and gently put him on his shoulder. and then M/n giggled

[Time skip to midnight]

[Whitebeard's Pov]
"M/n? Why are you up so late?" Whitebeard asked while looking at the 5 year old infront of him. "I couldn't sleep..." Younger M/n said while carrying a blanket and a pillow with him.

Whitebeard sighed and patted his lap then M/n quickly went to climb on his lap with the blanket on his shoulder and the pillow gets hugged by the young male who was slowly falling asleep by the head pats whitebeard was giving the young male.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
At this point I might as well make fillers for you guys if your guys are waiting for the next chapter.

1117 words only