chapter 5'new journey?'

(3rd pov)
When Roger agreed with lending M/n to Whitebeard for 5 months. He was not too happy. He wanted to reject it multiple times but it's a good thing Rayleigh was there to calm him down and after some convincing. He finally agreed. And after Whitebeard told M/n, he was going to be on mody dick for a while and M/n just nodded and offered M/n to sit on his shoulder while they go to the mody dick and he accepted it.

When Whitebeard pirates saw M/n on Whitebeard's shoulder they were confused on who were on their fathers shoulders. And then a certain pineapple blonde then realized it was the male who was in the forest but never got their name but then a certain swordmen yelled out.

"Wha-?! It's you! The one who summoned flames out of their sword!" Vista yelled out while running towards to their father.

"Eh pops can I talk to him for a bit?" Vista asked before Whitebeard puts M/n down. And vista was asking about how he did it and clearly showed interest in it.

M/n sighed and then told them about Total Concentration Breathing and breathing techniques. And vista was very concentrated on the breathing techniques M/n is telling him.

"I cant show you right now because I'm tired." M/n replied while looking around the mody dick and then laid down on the floor and immediately slept.

"HE'S ASLEEP!!" The whole crew shouted and Whitebeard just laughed.

"Gurararara! Tired brat." Whitebeard said before picking them up again and went to a extra bedroom while the others who were still curious followed.

When Whitebeard arrived at the room and then he noticed the people who were following. "Aren't you guys suppose to be working right now?" Whitebeard said while rising an eyebrow and turning to the curious people who sweat dropped and quickly ran back to what they were doing. Whitebeard just sighed and went inside of the extra room and placed the male he was carrying on the bed.

"Gurararara tired from that fighting ay brat?"Whitebeard quietly said before sitting down beside the bed. 'this brat really is interesting..' whitebeard thought while looking at the sleeping figure.

After afew minutes has passed. Whitebeard is now asleep but still besides the bed. It didn't really bothered him that he was watching over a kid he just met. When M/n woke up, he quickly noticed that he was in a room and immediately saw Whitebeard besides the bed sleeping. 'the old geezer was staying with me while I sleep? Should I be creeped out or should I be glad?' M/n thought but when Whitebeard was sleeping M/n then sat down near Whitebeard on the bed and then started thinking about

A few more Minutes later M/n didn't fell asleep so soon. Whitebeard slowly woke up and noticed that M/n was now more near to him and he also noticed that it was now sunset. 'i spent too much time here and it's already sunset' Whitebeard thought to himself not noticing that M/n was still awake. before he could stand up, He saw M/n slowly goes closer to him.

Whitebeard then sighed and when inspecting M/n closer. And seconds later he now just notices M/n was up and immediately saw Whitebeard inspecting him.

"How long have you been awake brat?"Whitebeard questioned. "About more than 30 minutes ago" M/n said in a straight face. It was almost getting dark and Whitebeard and M/n were now walking to the galley where everyone else was at.they can hear the loudness of the people in the galley too when Whitebeard and M/n entered it turned quiet real quick. And one decided to break the silence.

"So pops- aren't you going to introduce him to us?" Izo said before pointing at M/n

"Oh yes. This is M/n, Rogers crewmate that I got since he took Oden. He agreed that I was able to take M/n"Whitebeard said and M/n just waved at them. Everyone then some of the crew introduced themselves and returned to the noisy galley, M/n and Whitebeard heard through the hallway. Whitebeard sat down on his seat and sat down near Marco. It was kinda awkward