May 19th, 1977

I'm at Barrow-In-Furness, comprehending what just happened today, it was terrifying, and I'm going to explain it now.

Log 1

We were at Wellsworth, and Percy was shunting trucks in the nearby sidings, I like Percy, he's a little sloped in my opinion, but that's just my opinion, and when the guard's whistle blew and went off, we began to hear a noise, it got louder and louder, we were so confused, and then, A big flash went into the sky, I couldn't see, but then, I saw a big grayish red cloud growling ahead of us, we knew we were going to get hit, Molly and I stared in horror, but Gabby quickly brought me back to Earth and got me back on focus, he shoveled in coal and I threw the throttle and blew the whistle and started Molly with brakes scratching and wheels squealing to escape for god damn life, we sped down at speed beyond recognition, we flew past Maron and the shockwave already reached us, and it was strong, the coaches rocked back and forth and the windows were completely shattered. A big cloud of ash was run towards us, and we hit the accelerator to full throttle and raced down the line at high speed. We then saw Donald at Balladrine and quickly, and Molly told him to fucking run, and he quickly and without answer ran behind us. 

We kept running until we got to Vicarstown, we went over the rolling bridge and onto the mainland

We kept running until we got to Vicarstown, we went over the rolling bridge and onto the mainland. We were nearing Barrow and Furness, so we came to a stop. The ash ended near the sheds of Vicarstown, and we were relieved I almost fell to the ground, while the passengers began to unload near the closest platform, I went to the bathroom and quickly changed my pants after what just happened, we then got a radio that the S.C.P is one the way to the Island to contaminate any infected engines, soon turned off the radio and went back out to rest and think out what the hell just happened, but before I could compress everything, we heard the whistle of a tank engine coming our way, it was Jinty, he was coming down the other direction after taking a freight train Doncaster a few hours ago, he stopped near the station and asked what was going on, we told him everything that happened, and he was shocked in terror, a Volcano had ashed up the entire Island, but before he could say his thoughts, the military, and S.C.P arrived with soldiers and men in hazmat suits, we were asked if any of us we hurt, cut or badly injured, luckily nobody was. We then heard another whistle coming down the line, and the whistle was from Edward, he came in tired as hell. 

We almost thought he was dying, since he closed his eyes, but he was still breathing, so that's good, he also had wagons filled metal beams, and they were a mess, many beams missing, burnt up, and off of his train altogether, we decided to let him...

We almost thought he was dying, since he closed his eyes, but he was still breathing, so that's good, he also had wagons filled metal beams, and they were a mess, many beams missing, burnt up, and off of his train altogether, we decided to let him rest in for a while after what that explosion did to his wheels, I can only imagine the pipes.

Log 2

We've been staying here for a few hours, Jinty and Donald are fine, and Edward is still sleeping, but he woke up eventually, he just wondered what happened to his friends back at Brendam, we told Edward they will be alright, and before we could say anything else, the military returned from the island and said it wasn't an explosion, it was a volcanic eruption. There was an unknown volcano the Culdee Fell Railway, and the entirety of the CFR was destroyed, as the northwest side of the Skarloey Railway, and almost the entirety of the Peel Godred. Crosby, Henry's Forest, Wellsworth, Lower Suddery, Suddery, Upper Brendam, Maron, Cronk, Killdane, Balladrine, Kellstorphe, and Rolf's Castle had been either partly crushed, incinerated, or destroyed. We were terrified, and after a few seconds, we had a moment of silence for the Mountain Railway and the Peel Godred. Edward was the most upset out of all of us and believed all his friends were dead, but we reassured him we would find them, we were going back to the island, but the S.C.P runners wouldn't let us, we told them they could come along with us, but before they said No, they thought for a minute, there were several people at a station with 4 engines that could survive radiation, and instead, they agreed to go back on the Island. We're going to that fucking Island first thing in the morning.