May 23rd, 1977

Log 1

We woke up to a loud bang outside of the sheds, a giant rock fell onto the nearby goods station and then more particles began to fall, we quickly fired up the engines and we raced down the line to get away from them.

Log 2

We arrived at Wellsworth and we began to set up camp there. While we were setting up camp, Molly was worried about Neville and Murdoch, we told her that they would be alright, and we then heard a whistle that Molly thought she would never hear again. Murdoch came up the line from Brendam with Bill and Ben, Murdoch was in good shape but had a few tiny scars. 

But Bill and Ben, oh boy where do I even begin? Bill had a second-degree burn and the left side of his face and his right side had a bullet hole and an extra mouth

But Bill and Ben, oh boy where do I even begin? Bill had a second-degree burn and the left side of his face and his right side had a bullet hole and an extra mouth. Ben was not mutated that much, but he had a few burns on his forehead and a bullet hole like Bill. Molly was relieved to see Murdoch was okay, and as soon as he backed into the sheds. He began to explain his story.

Log 3

He was apparently at Kellstrope when this happened, he ran down the line and almost crashed into Kirk Ronan station. He decided to head down the line to find anyone that survived. He went to Cronk, he found no one alive at the station, there were several corpses and the gutted remains of Alfred. He went down the line to Brendam to find that the docks were mostly intact. He found a nearby building and stayed there for a few days. He soon got out to look for survivors. He saw Neville at the nearby siding, he was okay, but he completely lost his sanity. He was mumbling and moving back and forth. Murdoch told him what was going on, Neville told him he was at Wellsworth when the explosion occurred, and he began to run down the line to Brendam, a few hours after he arrived, he saw Arthur coming down the line and beginning to attack a group of survivors, and his crew was in there, he also heard him destroying the clay pits. Arthur then roared leaving causing him to lose his sanity. Murdoch rolled onto his track and pulled him into some nearby sheds. He then saw 2 tank engines on a nearby siding, and they were Bill and Ben. Bill and Ben were at the clay pits when this happened, and they raced into the nearby shed in the yards. Bill and Ben screamed for life as they began to get mutated. After a few hours, they just stood there not knowing what to do until Arthur came in and began to kill the survivors, a man shot bullets and the engines but he swiped them off and smashed into the two engines. Arthur then left after that. Bill and Ben were scared not knowing if they would survive. Murdoch told them they would survive this, then he and the twins saw that Neville was gone. They went to look for him until they found him on a siding near the ocean. Neville told them all goodbye and to tell Molly, that he truly loved her, and after that, he smashed into the buffers, and he was gone. 

Murdoch and the twins decided to leave the docks and never come back

Murdoch and the twins decided to leave the docks and never come back. While they were heading out, they saw Salty's remains, he was dead after he crashed into some fuel tankers. They didn't stick around for long. While they were heading out they saw Trevor dead, along with his family, and the rest we pretty much know. Although Bill and Ben wanted to tell their story, they decided to stay quiet as Murdoch had their story within his. Molly blushed after Murdoch told her the entire Neville Story. But we soon got her calmed down. We stayed here for a while until we could figure out what to do next.

Log 4

We tried to make plans to go up the Peel Godred Branch, but everyone thought it would be highly contaminated. I did find a nearby car that was in good condition. I decided to take this car up the road to find what happened at Peel Godred or find any survivors.

Log 5

I arrived at Abbey to find no one in sight but only corpses. I stayed in the car since I was too close to the volcano. I decided to just head down to the Ironworks to find anyone as the Peel Godred Railway and the rest of the line was incinerated. I soon arrived to only find there was no one at the entrance. The station was completely smashed by falling debris. I then went to the nearby Ironworks to find no one in the yards. The only thing I found was the corpse of Sixteen, which had also been smashed by rocks. I soon went into the Smelters, and outside the shed, I saw Diesel 10 dead with no once of life remaining from him. He was also crushed by a rock. I then went onto the sheds and I found Arry and Bert, mutated, but alive. Arry was blinded by his bleeding skin and couldn't see while Bert only had a few bruises. 

They were glad I was alive

They were glad I was alive. But I told them how the hell they survived this nightmare from the beginning here. Arry told me they were in a siding talking with Sixteen before the explosion happened, they all heard rumbling, and then the volcano exploded. Arry and Bert ran out of the sidings and into the Smelters where Diesel 10 was still outside, Arry's driver shut the doors just as the ash began to cover them, and the last thing they heard from Diesel 10 was him screaming outside. I told them about his death but Arry and Bert had expected his death as he was outside. I told the two I would be back and I closed the doors hoping I would save them.

Log 6

I arrived back at Wellsworth to tell them that Diesel 10 and Sixteen were dead, and Arry and Bert were alive. They were glad they were okay but we had to figure out a plan to get to that side of the Island with the engines, we decided to head down the Ffarquhar branch and get to the Ironworks from there. It was a hard plan to go through but we got it all figured out in the end. Our current plan is to head down the Branch to get them and to find Terence, Rosie, and however else might be there.