May 20th, 1977

Log 1

We woke up and got ready to fire up Molly, we were still scared of what happened yesterday. Donald was up as well. He was worried about what happened to Douglas, or if he was even alive. We told Donald not to worry too much, as we told him we would find his twin.

Log 2

We have been here for around 4 god damn hours in this station. The main reason we're still here is that the people in those hazmat suits are still checking if the Island is safe for investigation, Jinty decided to just completely ignore them like a moron and race in the ash, what a fucker. But when he went in, we hadn't heard a word from him for a few minutes, but then we suddenly heard a whistle coming from the distance, and oh my god, it was Henry in the most awful state I can imagine, he had holes in his face and around his cab, a big gap in his eye, and his jaw was half broken, but bandaged. Edward was paralyzed, and one of his only friends was affected by the blast. Henry couldn't even speak properly because of his jaw, we heard a few things, but not the full sentence, he was trying to say his experience during this shit, his driver and firemen knew everything that happened to Henry, and to that, his crew told us his story.

Log 3

Henry was at the harbor waiting to take his goods train, when a roaring explosion came from the background, he then heard Duck's whistle as he sped down the bridge, Henry quickly followed, and rain of ash began to fall on him, and the tracks of the Harbour, as acid rain began to fall as well, pieces of rain fell onto his face and boiler. 

An incoming rock gave him that bleeding eye gap, he continued to a siding until the rain was over

An incoming rock gave him that bleeding eye gap, he continued to a siding until the rain was over. After all the chaos concluded, he and his crew decided to go up the line to find survivors, little did Henry know the points were switched, because of the acid leaking from the tracks. Henry slipped down the line and couldn't stop in time, and a small goods train awaited him, he also couldn't stop because of the rails, and before he knew it, he crashed into the train, damaging his jaw in the process. His driver and firemen quickly ran to find and bandage for him, Henry's blood began to leak out of his mouth, and his crew got back just in time to help him. They found a nearby lifter to get him back on the rails, but they decided to completely ignore finding survivors and decided just to head to the mainland, his driver said he wanted to go to Tidmouth, but they decided to cut that out. We all felt sorry for Henry and the pain he endured. We decided to head down to the island to find survivors, so we decided to go there first and see what was going on, and as we were entering the island, we found Jinty dead at an unused siding, he lost his eyes, mouth, and had a huge gap in his forehead, we didn't stick around for long.

Log 4

We arrived at Tidmouth and there was no one in sight as we know of right now apparently. The glass of Tidmouth was shattered, the Ffarquhar Sheds were crushed, and Toby was in there! Real shame. The turntable was jammed, and some of the tracks in the yards were bent. We suddenly heard a whistle coming down the line. It was Percy! But he had a bruise on one of his eyes. Percy was at Wellsworth shunting trucks when the explosion occurred. He raced down the line to Knapford quickly, he saw Mavis go down the line in the other direction, but Mavis quickly reversed. They then saw Thomas with Annie and Clarabel at Elsbridge.  

They were waiting to go and the guard blew his whistle and Thomas quickly raced down the line to his Branch

They were waiting to go and the guard blew his whistle and Thomas quickly raced down the line to his Branch. Percy reached Tidmouth and saw Toby just moments before he got crushed. Percy and Mavis took shelter at Tidmouth Sheds. Which hadn't got crushed during the explosion, Molly and the rest of us were needing a place to rest after this disaster unfolded. We decided to go down the line and take shelter there for the night.

Log 5

We've been here for 2 hours already and we're still here thinking about our next plan. What do we do now? I guess we could just find more survivors. I don't know just yet. We are planning to find the following engines tomorrow: BoCo, Thomas, and Duck. That's our plan at the moment. We're resting after all that searching today, but I do have a question about this nightmare, how did this happen, and why? I guess we can investigate more in this volcanic scenario more right now. I guess we'll figure it out tomorrow.