May 21st, 1977

Log 1

We woke up and got Molly's fire ready. We still want to find Thomas and the others, but it's unknown if we'll find them today. But I think there's still a 50/50 chance. We decided to go down the line to Callan to find Duck or anyone else.

Log 2

We found Duck! Yes! But he wasn't doing well, he had blood on his nose and had scars on his face, and a chip in his mouth. We also found Ronald and Greg, the crew of Duck, and 13 survivors. Duck was happy to see us too. He was at Callan when this explosion began and ran down the line to Harwick and got his chips on his face along the way to Harwick. Thomas came down the line to Harwick and found Duck, and was happy to see him. Thomas told Duck his base was located at Crosby, which is not far from now. Thomas had to go back and get supplies, and that's when we came around. Suddenly Thomas returned with freight cars and was surprised to see us. We told them we had a base at Tidmouth and we decided to go back there for the day.

Log 3

Okay, we found Thomas and Duck. But still no sign of BoCo. Then we saw someone coming down the line, it was James! But he was probably the most horrible out of all of us. He had a gap in his left eye, he had a big bruise on his right, and bleeding scars everywhere. Thomas was the most shocked and asked what happened to him. 

He was apparently at Tidmouth when this went downhill, he speed down the line and hid in Henry's Tunnel

He was apparently at Tidmouth when this went downhill, he speed down the line and hid in Henry's Tunnel. He saw Percy and Mavis pass by and saw Thomas going down his branch. After the blast ended, James decided to go down Thomas's branch line to find him. He found Thomas and Daisy at Maithwaite, and they were happy to see him, Daisy was about to go look for more survivors down the line and she left, he and Thomas heard screams in the distance from her, I guess she is dead. Thomas decided to go look for survivors on the Little Western. But James decided to down to Brendam and find anyone else but all they found was a dead Trevor in the middle of the line. Edward cried about his loss of him. James got to Brendam and there was no one in sight. There were only trucks in the yards that were alive and found Cranky on the ground. They decided to go back to Maithwaite but while they did, they came across an engine with the looks of an Ivatt Class Tank Engine, he began to slowly kill James but a whistle came from the distance and the engine raced off chasing it, James couldn't get a good look on who the engine was apparently. The beast began to follow him instead. James quickly continued down the line until he found us. We felt sorry for James and all the pain he had to suffer. We heard another horn from the distance, it was... not BoCo, it was Bear. But it wasn't the way we expected to see him. He had no eyes and scars all over him, but the never the less, he was alive, and well apparently. He was at Vicarstown when it happened, and he decided to hide in the shed in it was over, he saw Molly and Donald go down the line to Barrow, and while he was there, he saw the red engine, and then heard his generator, that got attention on him, he puked out his eyes until he heard gunshots in the distance, the thing left shortly after. Bear decided to go down the line but slowly, he didn't want to crash, and that's all he could remember until he found us. We were confused about how Bear even survived this nightmare. But I think it's best not to ask questions.

Log 4

We decided to go down the line if we can find anyone, hopefully, BoCo, we just decided if we could check Knapford Harbour and Find anyone there.

Log 5

We lost BoCo. We freakin lost him. As we entered the Harbour we found him in a siding which was just nothing but a blazing inferno, but somehow, his wheels and footplate were intact, but the saddest thing of all, we found his number plate right next to his remains. 

We had a moment of silence for BoCo

We had a moment of silence for BoCo. Knapford was no hope place for survivors, besides, it's just completely decimated. The tanks and fuel tankers exploded, and buildings are on fire, we decided to just leave Knapford for good, but on our way back, we suddenly heard a horn coming down the line, it was Bertie! He was alive and well, but his mutation status, oh boy where do I start, he has a scar on his left eye and left eye completely removed, his roof was dented, and his glass was shattered. We were shocked to see him devastated. Bertie was happy to find someone for once, and we were happy to see him as well. Bertie was apparently near Terence's field when the blast occurred. He was near the field, and then the mountain blew up out of nowhere, Bertie and Terence quickly went into hiding. 

Bertie raced down the road as fast as his systems could take him, he was near Maithwaite when the shockwave hit, and the force caused him to fly off the road and crash, injuring people in him

Bertie raced down the road as fast as his systems could take him, he was near Maithwaite when the shockwave hit, and the force caused him to fly off the road and crash, injuring people in him. A few hours after the volcano died down, the people began to lift him back up onto the road. He went down the road looking for survivors, he decided to check Dryaw first, but Dryaw was just, dry, the roof has been ripped off the building, and glass and rails were bents and shattered. He decided Dryaw was a total loss, and then he decided to check Knapford to find survivors, and that's when he found us. So Terence is another Search and Rescue in the book. But we do need to go back to Tidmouth because Molly is almost out of coal anyways.

Log 6

We got back to Tidmouth and told everyone the sad news, Edward didn't take it well, BoCo was one of his only friends aside from Bill, and Ben, whom Edward can only speculate are dead too. We don't know how long this disaster will go on for, but we think it's best to just stay low until some of the winds die down.

Log 7

So it's been 5 hours now and we're still trying to figure out our next move. Edward and Henry are still moaning about the loss of BoCo. We equipped Molly with a little better protection, just took keep her a bit safe. This week has been crazy so far.