May 25th, 1977

Log 1

This is it, we're leaving. We're getting all of the engines ready and we're getting ready to leave for Barrow. Then Tim radioed me and told me not to go. He told me Crovan's Gate was under attack. Arthur is currently there smashing up buildings and destroying the sheds. Then the radio when static and Tim screamed. We all knew that Tim and the others are in danger. So we have to make a plan fast or we might die.

Log 2

So we made a plan and here it is. Crovan's Gate is walled off by Arthur as he built a wall over the entrance to the station. We'll be using Murdoch, Donald, and James to crash into the wall and enter the station. We'll be using Molly, Duck, and Thomas to save the civilians of the towns. Edward, Pug, and Bert will save Derek and any other engine down there. Dear god, I hope this plan works.

Log 3

We got to Kellstrope and we then heard a yell for help, we took Molly down the Kirk Ronan Line to see what the noise was. We arrived at Kirk Ronan to find a dead Crovan, but an alive Hector and Rocky! Rocky had lost one eye and had several burns and Hector had another eye and has got a few cuts. They were at the yards in Crovan's Gate when this happened, and Crovan coupled up to them and they all ran down the Kirk Ronan Line, Arthur had also been down this line a while ago and killed Stepney, but Arthur didn't kill them because Rocky and Hector played dead. The plan worked and he then ran off. We moved Crovan and coupled them up to our train, and we soon got back to Kellstrope we decided to also use them in our battle because we can use Rocky to knock Arthur off his legs.

Log 4

This is it. It's time. We saw Arthur causing all storms of mayhem, Murdoch, Donald and James charged into the wall and the battle commenced. Murdoch and Donald crashed into Arthur knocking him off his legs. The survivors in our coaches fired gunshots and began to knock down the beast. Then we heard more roars coming from the distance, all of us and Arthur were confused. We saw then saw, Douglas, but it just wasn't Douglas, the engines we saw were, Jinty, Trevor, Gordon, Alfred, Neville, and Henry. They all charged at us and then this battle became an all-out war. Jinty smashed into Pug throwing him off the rails. Gordon ran in front of Edward and began to push him.

Edward: "Gah! Grrrrr! Furness! Don't fail me now!"

Edward's wheels began slipping and he began to push Gordon out of the station, and he ran out of the station. 

He then rounded a bend and crashed Gordon off of the tracks

He then rounded a bend and crashed Gordon off of the tracks. Edward soon came back to help our aid. Neville jumped off the ground and began to chase the K2 to his limits. Trevor ran in front of Bertie and bumped him onto his side. Then Alfred cornered me, and it looked like I was done. Then we heard the sound of whistles and horns. We then saw Whiff, Billy, Oliver, and Spamcan running into battle. They knocked Alfred onto his side, saving my life. They then shot Neville and Trevor, killing both of them permanently. A man then saw Gordon and he fired a shot at him. But he didn't kill him, a big gust of yellow shined at his sight and the man who shot him ran off. We then saw Gordon was alive and begging for the huge help. We then shot the last of the infected engines, but Arthur still stand up, he then roared at us before one more shot killed him for good. We were all silent, but then cheered in victory seeing that we have won the battle! We then saw Whiff, Billy, Oliver, and Spamcan and told them thanks for everything. But I questioned them how they were alive, and they all told their stories one by one.

Whiff's Story

Whiff was at Rolf's Castle when this began, as he was collecting garbage to take to the waste dump. Then the volcano exploded and he ran off and just hid in a shed. He then saw Gordon crashing into the pipes killing himself, and after the explosion ended. Whiff saw that some of his trucks were off the rails. His driver and firemen managed to clean them up because there was a crane nearby, and after that apse ran away from Sodor.

Billy's Story

Billy was at Crosby when the explosion occurred, he was shunting in the yards and then the volcano erupted, he coupled up to some trucks and ran off but the shockwave hit him in Henry's Forest. He didn't get mutated and he raced off to the mainland as well.

Oliver's Story

Oliver was at Callan with Arthur when the blast occurred. He and Arthur saw the explosion and Oliver ran down the line to get to safety, he saw Dennis going down the line in the opposite direction. He has been told that Dennis didn't make it out alive. Neither did his driver. He raced to Killaban and he hid there for days until he left for the mainland as well.

Spamcan's Story

Spamcan arrived on the 23rd while taking an express train to Vicarstown. He stopped at Vicarstown and then he saw Oliver arrive Oliver told him what was going on. Spamcan was terrified by what he just heard. They soon left until all of the engines decided to come back to the Island and help us with our battle.

Log 5

We were glad that they had stories and a bit more information about Arthur. We loaded the narrow gauge engines onto flatbeds and got ready to leave the Island, but then heard a big rumble coming from Peel Godred, and we saw the volcano was about to erupt again. But before fired up everyone, the volcano exploded in just a matter of seconds, we couldn't steam all the engines in time. I then saw the works shed and told all of the survivors to run into it. The sheds thankfully had doors and I was able to close the doors. I heard all of the engines scream outside. Now you're all caught up on what's going on, but I don't know when OH JESUS CHRI...