Chapter Eight: Sweet Love

I knew Chris was still upset but he was asleep now, so I should stop worrying. I could only stare at his chest that lightly rose and fell as he snored. I leaned over and kissed his cheek before I got up and walked downstairs. His cell was on the kitchen counter and begins to ring. Without looking at the number, I answer it.

"Hello?" I go.

"Who the hell is this?" a female voice snaps at me.

"Uh, who are you?"

"I'm Jesselyn. Where's Chris?"

"He's asleep. I'll tell him you called."

"Bitch, wh-" I hang up in her face. Who does she think she is? I don't even know who she is. Then again, it was Chris's phone I answered.

I decide to order pizza since I'm practically starving. I order pepperoni pizza and afterwards, I sprawl out on the couch, picking up my cell. I scroll down my contacts and hit my mom's name. It rings for a minute, then she picks up.

"Hello?" She sounded confused.

"Hey, uh Mom."

"Jessica?"

"Yeah, it's me. How are you?"

"Fine."

"I saw Dad today."

"Really? Wait, did something bad happen? Joe is bad news."

I start crying all over again. "Yeah, he came..and well he.."

"Honey, did he hurt you?"

"Yes." I cry out.

"What did he do?" she yells into the phone.

"He..he raped me." I whisper.

"Where was Chris when this was happening?" She sounds really upset.

"I couldn't scream for him because D..uh, Joe had covered my mouth, But when I did, he came for me and he really beat Joe's ass."

"Sounds like Joe got more than what he asked for."

"Yeah. Chris is still upset about what happened but I calmed him down and now he's asleep."

"Oh, well I'm glad that you're okay. So can I ask a sort of personal question?"

"Uh, depends on what it is."

"It's about you and Chris."

"Uh, go ahead."

"What's going on between you two? When you guys were here, he was being very touchy with you. Always had his arms around your waist, and stuff. Did something happen between you two?"

"Mom, that's a very very personal question." "So something did happen. Did you guys actually..."

"Mom! Seriously?" I yell at her.

"You did! I can't believe you two di-" I hang up. My life is none of her business anymore.

The doorbell rings and this time I look out the window before opening it. It's the pizza guy.

"Hey. Pepperoni pizza?" he says.

"Yeah, thanks."

"Sign here." I sign the receipt and hand it back to him.

"Thanks again." I say before closing the door. I put the pizza on the coffee table and sit down on the sofa.

Suddenly, I feel arms around my stomach and he begins to kiss my neck.

"Hey there. Have a good nap?"

"Yes, I did." he answers. He sits down beside me and pulls me into his lap.

"I called my mom." I confess.

"And what happened?"

"I told her about Joe and then she started asking personal questions and I hung up on her."

"She made you mad?"

"Yeah, she did."

"Now who needs calming down?" he says in a teasing manner, kissing my cheek.

"I know I do." I turn around in his arms and start kissing him.

"Hm, someone's in a lovey dovey mood." he says.

"I definitely need some loving." I start kissing him even harder. I slightly tug on his shorts.

"You want it?" he whispers against my lips.

"Yes."

"You really want it?"

"Mm hmm."

"Show me that you want it."

"Want me to be a bad girl, huh?"

"Show Daddy that you want it."

I start kissing him again, then I slowly move down to his neck. I pull off his shirt and stroke his chest, rubbing my hands all over his tattoos. I start rolling my hips on him and he slightly moans in my ear. He was getting hard, I could feel it. I slide my hands down to it and start messaging it. He moans even louder. I knew I was doing a good job.

I stand up and take off my clothes leaving only my bra and underwear on. I lean down and put my hands on his knees.

"You want this, you gotta come get it." I whisper.

"I'm going to get it alright. Come here."

He chased me upstairs to the bedroom. I jump on the bed and he pins me down instantly, kissing my neck.

We both end up under the blankets with no clothes on. I grab the sheets, screaming as he thrusts himself in and out of me. It's even better the second time. It makes me erase the memory of how Joe felt. It's like it never even happened.

We both reached out climax. But that wasn't the end. We were only still in the beginning. We went longer than the first time. Around 3 am, I laid down next to him with my head on his chest. My finger traced his abs and waist. He lightly played with a strand of my hair and kissed the top of my head.

"Who knew sex could be so good?" I said.

"That wasn't sex." he whispered. "That was love."