Chapter Nine: Big News

Chris had been gone for a week now. He was working out of state. I took care of myself though. I ate, bathed, and had everything I needed. Except Chris. I wanted him, but sadly I had to wait. He said he would be back soon, but that was said 4 days ago when he called to make sure I was alright. We haven't talked since. I miss him like crazy. I did what he said and didn't go out the house. Apparently, the public didn't need to know about Chris Brown's sister yet. It was so boring without him around.

One day, I got so bored, I decided to venture out, despite what I was told to do. I just wanted to look around. And Chris shouldn't have left his credit card in his room. I put on a comfortable outfit of shorts and a white t-shirt. After grabbing my purse and Chris's card, I leave the house. I decide to take the white Lamborghini. Yes, I have a license.

After driving around for a while, I stop at a fancy looking store. I browse through it and end up buying some lingerie sets. Then I saw it. A flash out the corner of my eye. But who were they taking pictures of? I looked out the window and from what it looks like, they're taking pictures of me! But why?

I rush out of the store, heading straight to the car.

"Isn't that Chris Brown's Lamborghini?" I hear one of the photographers ask.

"Sure looks like it."

"Why is she driving it?"

"Who is she?" That question rung in my ears. Who is she? Who is she? It wouldn't stop. I jumped in the car and drove off as fast as I could.

As soon as I got back to the house, I panicked. Chris would surely see the pictures and get mad. But he wouldn't get mad at me would he? I hope not.

I turned on the tv in the living room and flipped to the E! News channel. Top of the freaking headlines!

Who is this mysterious girl driving Chris Brown's beloved Lamborghini? Is she a new girlfriend?

I cut off the tv. Chris was going to be beyond pissed! I just hope that he'd go easy on me. Maybe I would be lucky and he's not near a tv. The phone started to ring. Oh no! I looked at the caller ID and of course it was Chris. I decided not answer. I wasn't ready to face his wrath yet. Instead I ran upstairs and hopped in the shower. At least then, I would have a good reason for not answering the phone. I got in the bed after my shower and fell asleep quickly.

My eyes flew open when I heard it.

"Jessica?" It was Chris and he sounded scared. "Jessica?" I walked out into the hallway in my sleep shorts and tank top.

"Chris? Is that you?" I could hear his feet speed up to get where I was. He walked into sight and without thinking I ran to him.

"Chris!" I hugged him tightly.

"What the hell were you thinking?" He caught me off guard, making me jump back.

"Chris, I was just-"

"Shhh, hold on a minute, Jess. Well fix it, okay?" I realized he had on a bluetooth. "How am I suppose to know? You're the smart one. Fine, call me back." He hit a button on the small device in his ear. "Are you okay?" he asks, now talking to me. "And why are you crying?"

"I-I thought you were yelling at me. About me disobeying what you said."

"What do you mean, disobeying what I said? Did you do something?" Shit, did I just tell on myself?

"Uh, you don't know?" I ask uneasily.

"Jessica, what did you do?"

"I went out the house. I didn't think anybody would notice me though!"