Character Name Origins

I'm just going to list off the ways I've gotten the names of my characters so there won't be any confusion.

Voltaic
Definition
adjective
relating to electricity produced by chemical action in a battery; galvanic.

If it's something about electricity and it sounds like a name, then someone is going to have to do it.

Ember
Its kinda self-explanatory.
Ember, the Pokemon, has a move called Ember.
Definition
noun
a small piece of burning or glowing coal or wood in a dying fire.

Pretty lazy on my part.

Samoa
Country in Oceania

Samoa, officially the Independent State of Samoa and until 1997 known as Western Samoa, is a Polynesian island country consisting of two main islands; two smaller, inhabited islands; and several smaller, uninhabited islands, including the Aleipata Islands.

Just having an island in Oceania is enough for me to pick the name.
Also
Definition
Britannica Dictionary definition of SAMOA. 1. : islands in the Pacific Ocean. 2. : island country in the Pacific Ocean.

Lumi
I don't really remember where I got the name Lumi from. The only thing I got from the name Lumi was deodorant.

Meaning:Light bringer. Lumi is a gender neutral name of Norse origin. This delicate name means "light bringer" for the little light in your life. On This Page. Popularity Trend Chart.

:/

Aspen
Four mountains, two towns, and one unforgettable experience at the confluence of nature, culture, and recreation.
Gondola rides, hiking, yoga, live music, nature programs, and more—summer on Ajax will take you above and beyond.

Eh, now that I look at this, the Aspen Mountain is more of a skiing resort, but it's still a mountain with a lot of trees so... yeah.
But there's also the definition.
noun
a poplar tree with rounded, long-stalked, and typically coarsely toothed leaves that tremble in even a slight breeze.
So ye.

Solis
Ok, first of all.
If you first didn't realize that the name Solis is also from Helluva Boss.
Also
Definition
Solis is a Spanish name derived from the Latin sol, literally meaning sun.

The fact that Umbreon is a night Pokemon and the definition of Solis is the complete opposite of that.

Luna
The first thing I found when I search up Luna was a Cloud Gaming Service for Amazon.
Cool
Definition
What Does the Name Luna Mean? The name Luna means "moon" in Latin and in several languages with Latin roots, including Spanish and Italian. In ancient Roman mythology, Luna was the moon goddess. Also referred to as Diana, she is often depicted in Roman art driving a white chariot drawn by horses or oxen.

Aurora
The first thing I found when I searched Aurora was a Norwegian singer-songwriter.
Their name is Aurora Aksnes
Definition
a natural electrical phenomenon characterized by the appearance of streamers of reddish or greenish light in the sky, usually near the northern or southern magnetic pole.

I don't know what this has to do with fairy types but ok.

Now that I've cleared it up, it should be fine

:)))