one.

GOING OUT ON A thursday night wasn't exactly on nico's to-do list. but at this point, it'd been months since she last attended a party and both her and katie came to the conclusion that nicole should loosen up for one night –  30 minutes before said party.  

nico had spent so much time creating content those last few months that she barely had time for anything except the things that had priority in her life. they had been so caught up in everything that she had forgotten to really take a break and enjoy herself. 

although she knew that all her hard work paid off and that she was successful in almost every platform, she still liked over performing and setting discipline for herself every time she set out content for her fans. they knew that one day, they'd have to take a break; but the traction and impulse now was greater than ever and she wasn't going to back down from the amazing opportunities she was getting. 

slowly but surely, she was making a name for herself and she didn't have to rely on katie or any of her friends with bigger fanbases to boost her videos or to promote herself. she felt proud and in no way ashamed of the multiple hobbies she had, like her only fans or her twitch. it was all part of nico's plan for herself and she wouldn't let anyone come in the way of that.

checking that her makeup was alright and that her hair wasn't a mess, they called out to katie. "amor, are you done?" she picked up her keys and head to the bathroom, peeking into it. she saw that katie was on facetime with her new boyfriend. "we gotta go soon, emi," she then went back to the living room when katie nodded and said she'd be ready in a few minutes.

plopping down on the couch, nico looked at their outfit one last time. a mini skirt, a skimpy little top, and knee high leather platform boots. nico thought it was a bit slutty but katie thought it was perfect and convinced her it'd be worth it. 

"hey sexy, you ready to go?" katie stood at the doorway, all dressed up and ready. nico nodded and got up, slipping on her fur coat. "like never before."