four.

A WEEK HAD GONE past and isaac still wasn't sure if he should click the buttons. it wasn't like he meant for his anxiety to rush into his mind and convince him that it was a one night thing. rationally, he knew a simple mutual following wouldn't do anything, but to him, it meant the staple of friendship and if their fans noticed? hellfire. isaac sighed and grabbed his phone. once again fluctuating between nicole's instagram and twitter, hovering his thumb over the follow buttons.

he rolled his eyes and got it over with. and not even a minute later, of isaac freaking out, his phone vibrated twice.

'n. has followed you'

'nicotine started following you'

a smile broke out on his face as he put his phone down to head into the kitchen to tell nick the news.

on the other hand, with her face full of pillow, nico let out a loud whine, "katieeee, he's so fucking hot," her fist came down onto the mattress as she heard katie's cackle through the shitty phone speaker.

"oh honey, have you seen his best friend?" nico lifted her head to look at her screen and stuck her middle finger at the camera. "fuck nick! he's stealing you from me."

katie gave her a look and flipped her camera to show nick and isaac talking at the kitchen island across the room. nico gasped and slammed her head back into the pillow, "wait, hold up nic I think they're talking about you.."

if nico was an animal, their ears would have perked up right about now.

"c'mon kat, I know you're my best friend but you don't have to feed into my delusions THAT much..." her voice came out muffled and all katie could do was roll her eyes.

nico rolled onto her side and set up the camera properly to show herself, staring at katie and realizing she was telling the truth. they played with the edge of their pillowcase as they thought harder about it. was it really worth to get involved with isaac? what if it was just unusual sexual tension? whould she really care if it was?

"hey isaac," katie's voice broke nico out of her thoughts and back to reality. "yeah! I'm just on the phone with nico, come say hi." nico widened their eyes and stuck her middle finger at katie for the second time and fixed her tank top as isaac came into frame.

"hi isaac," they waved to the camera and let out a small smile, "hey nico, looking good." nico laughed and watched as isaac took the phone from katie and sat on what seemed to be a giant snorlax. "so actually isaac, i'm making dinner tomorrow night and since nick and katie are coming over..." she trailed off and watched as isaac's face lit up.

"wowww, THE nico inviting me for dinner?? I'll be there." isaac smiled and passed the phone back to katie, "I'll be there!!"

nico was cackling at this point, her face turning a slight pink. the excitement in isaac's voice was far too cute to not get her all flustered and cheesy. "alright nicole, we'll see you tomorrow babygirl," katie winked to the camera and nico managed a small goodbye before hanging up.

 "alright nicole, we'll see you tomorrow babygirl," katie winked to the camera and nico managed a small goodbye before hanging up