6

A/N: I don't really know what this is tbh I'm just kind of winging it.

Read and enjoy maybe? :)

---------------

After breakfast, Normani had gone to the office to make a call to check on things at the studio.

Dinah sat on the couch with her laptop, planning to grade some assignments for her classes.

Ally and Lauren settled on the floor in front of her. Lauren had run down to their room and returned with her arms full with the Nala, Simba, and Stitch plushes. Ally immediately grabbed Stitch from the younger girl.

Lauren plopped down beside her sister and held Simba out. "Pway?"

Ally frowned and shook her head. "I have Stitch, Lo," she said, swinging the plush back and forth.

Lauren pouted, her lower lip jutting out. "Alwy, pway."

"But I don't want to be Simba. I want to be Stitch."

Dinah listened absently as she stared at her laptop. She jumped slightly when something poked her leg. She glanced around her laptop and found Lauren standing at the foot of the couch looking up at her. "Need something, Lauren?"

Lauren poked the woman's knee with Simba's snout. "Pway?" she asked hesitantly before she averted her eyes shyly, putting Simba behind her back.

Dinah's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "You want me to play with you and Ally?"

Lauren nodded, still not looking up. "Sim'a."

"You want me to be Simba?"

Lauren nodded again, this time glancing up for a second. "Alwy Stish, Nala me, Sim'a," she said, poking Dinah's knee again with the Simba plush.

Dinah hummed softly and put her laptop aside. She held her hand out for the toy, and Lauren handed it over eagerly. "Is it okay with Ally that I play with the two of you?"

Lauren turned around to look at the older girl. "Alwy?"

Ally bit her lip nervously.

"Ally, you can say no," Dinah assured. "I can stay right here and work if you don't want me to play."

The older girl shook her head. "No, it's okay. You can play." She bit her lip again as Dinah moved to sit with them on the floor.

"Something wrong?"

"Well I- you're so tall. What if you squish us?"

Dinah blinked, completely blindsided by that response. Then she laughed, covering her mouth with the back of her hand. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have laughed," she said as she calmed down. "I wasn't expecting that answer." She smiled softly and held her pinky out to the girl. "I promise to be very gentle, okay? No one is going to get squished."

Ally watched the woman skeptically for a moment, but then finally hooked her pinky around Dinah's. "Okay, but you can't break a pinky promise. It's like, the ultimate promise."

Dinah quirked her brows in shock, her jaw dropping slightly. "The ultimate promise, huh? That sounds pretty serious."

Ally nodded quickly, but then she turned a little downtrodden. "That's what my mommy told me before."

"Well, I think your mommy was pretty smart. She was right. Pinky promises are the ultimate promise."

Seeing her sister upset, Lauren pushed Nala's snout to Ally's cheek and then leaned in to kiss Ally's cheek herself.

Ally gave a small smile. "Thank you, Lo." She quickly kissed Lauren's cheek and then hugged Stitch close to her chest for a second and then exhaled a deep breath. "Okay, we can play."