7

A/N: I hope you guys don't mind that there's like.... very little plot here so far lmao. I'm just kind of winging this.

Read and enjoy maybe?

-----------------------

Shortly after the girls had started to watch their show, Normani scrolled on her phone to look online for other toys and things for the girls. They had a few things, mostly stuffed animals, but she figured the girls would want more options to play with.

Normani laid in the recliner curled into Dinah, and at some point she felt Dinah's head drop against hers. Normani turned to look back at her wife and then smiled softly.

Dinah's eyes were closed, and her chest rose and fell with deep breaths, and soft puffs of air tickled Normani's neck as she exhaled.

Normani shook her head and lifted her hand to gently card it through Dinah's thick mane of blonde hair. Obviously the lack of sleep the night before had caught up with her.

The older woman looked over to the couch and noticed that Lauren and Ally both were also napping. Ally still had her arms around Lauren protectively, her head laying against the younger girl's shoulder. The excitement of whatever game the three had been playing earlier must have wiped the two girls out.

Normani shook her head and smiled fondly to herself, reveling in the serenity. She knew there would be chaos among them sooner or later.

Wanting her laptop from the office, she slowly climbed out of the recliner, earning a soft grunt from her wife.

"Come back. You're warm," Dinah mumbled sleepily, clumsily reaching for the older woman.

"I want my laptop." Normani chuckled quietly. "Why don't you go nap in our bed?" she suggested. "The girls are napping on the couch. While I'm sure it won't bother them, I don't think you want to sleep in the recliner. You will be complaining about it later."

"Are you calling me old?" Dinah asked, glaring at her wife. It was partially ineffective as she was still half asleep.

"That's not what I said."

"Well, you're one to talk, old lady."

"Why did I marry you again?" Normani asked exasperatedly.

"Because I'm cute, among other reasons." Dinah got up from the recliner and stretched, wincing slightly. "You do have a point though. I'm gonna go nap in our bed. Don't need me for anything."

Normani rolled her eyes as she watched the younger woman disappear down the hall. She grabbed the soft, purple fleece blanket they kept on the couch and slowly draped it over the two girls on the couch. Then she walked down to the office to grab her computer.

Neither Ally or Lauren had moved in the minute she was gone, which was a small relief. Normani didn't want either of the girls panicking at being alone in the living room.

She spent nearly forty-five minutes on her laptop putting together an online order. There were various toys, coloring books and art supplies, but Normani also added an abundant amount of clothes for the girls.

While she was finishing up, she heard a small whine come from the couch. She looked over to see Lauren sitting up and rubbing her eyes with her fists. It didn't take long for Ally to also start to stir.

"Good nap?" Normani asked quietly.

Ally blinked several times and turned to look at the older woman. "Good nap."

Lauren tugged on Ally's shirt. "Neeted potty."

Normani set her laptop down and stood from the recliner. She held a hand out to the younger girl. "Come on, Lauren," she instructed softly.