2. New Friend

RIDHIMA

Abhimanyu Singh Rathore, A Mistery. I met him for the First time Yesterday but the way he was looking at me was as if He knows me from Years, He knows me inside out, They way he was Staring at me while I was Showing them all there rooms. And his Family, You know When it comes to these Big Joint Families na, I just fall in love with them. I don't know it's Because I Really like them, or Because I lost my own Family at the Age of 14, That was the Day I was Left alone to Deal with this World But in college i met Amara, Her and Her family is so good, They always treat me as a Part of Family.

As My Mind Drifted from Hukum sa to Amara, I wore my earrings properly. It's Her Mehndi, and I am Late For It.

I ran out to the Main Hall Where Amara was Standing with her Hands On her Waist

"Ridhi, I was Waiting for You Yaar. Kahan thi Tu" Amara whined, I chuckled at her before Hugging her.
(Girl, Where were you!)

"I was getting ready." I said, She nodded and Held my Hand and Dragged me to the Mehndi Artist. Soon The Mehndi Artists Started Applying mehndi to her as Well mine and all the Ladies Hands.
Her Cousins, as well as The Kinds were dancing around as The music played in Background. Will you call me mad if I said I am Finding Solace in this Crowd?

"Ridhi Jiji." I turned back and saw Adhira standing there with her Hands covered with Henna.

"Hi Adhira."
"Hi, and Don't call me adhira, You can call me Adhi." She said as She settled beside me. We both talked about A Few Things Like Her college, Family Members, My Profession, etc.

After around Half more Hour My Hands were Covered with Henna, I stood up and Was about to Walk ahead when I tripped, I closed my eyes and was About to Fall on my butt, but That's when I felt Someone Holding me with their Arm around my waist.

"Dhyan se." I heard Abhimanyu's Voice and Opened my eyes with a Jerk, His fragrance reached my Nostrils making me Suck in a Breath. He was still looking in my eyes without Breaking Eye Contact. I cleared my Throat before Pulling back.
(Carefull)

"Thank you, Varna aaj toh humari sari haddiyan toot gyi hoti" I joked to which he chuckled and shook his Head, Wow He laughs too.
(Thank you otherwise all of bones would have broke by now)

"Ridhima beta." I heard my name being called, I looked behind him and Saw his Dadi standing there. I stepped towards her passing him.

"Ji Dadi ji?" She gave me a smile and settled on the nearby Couch before Patting the Space beside her.

"Come Sit here, You must be Hungry." She said, I just walked to her and Settled beside her. She smiled, and Fed me the First Morsel. God These people Met me This Afternoon, and They are so caring and Loving. I can't help but Smile Widely as She fed me. I am going to Saviour Every Moment of These Functions with This Family.