11.Precious possession

RIDHIMA

I opened the message and after reading it i frowned...

' You still look the same love... don't worry soon you will be mine..
- your love '

What is this a joke.. like who is this creepy person.

"Bhabhi ma you okay?" Avinash asked i just nodded and went to our chamber..

I was at the terrace... Thinking about that message..when two strong arms of my husband wrap around me..

"Hmm... My home." He mumbled with a sigh..
"How was everything at office?"

"All good.. your husband never loses anything he wants biwi" he said and kissed my neck.
I turned around and took his hand and gave him my phone.

"What happened jaan"
"Open that message" he frowned but did as i said..and his jaw clenched..

"Calm down maan" i said
"No one can take you away from me jaan.. no one. You trust me right?"
"More than myself"
He smiled and kissed my forehead.. but his eyes were filled with rage...

Oh mr creep you messed with the wrong person.
.
.
.
.

ABHIMANYU

I knew it.. when those Bindals started to go against me. I knew something is wrong. I mean when that bastards father was ceo he never crossed my path. We worked for same deals but he never went against me.

And now suddenly he is going against me and trying to get the deals but that's not a big deal i can easily win against him i know that.. but then he started to trouble the villagers with the help of some of his men.

But this time he did a mistake. In company he was dealing with a businessman, at village he was dealing with a hukum but now he will deal with Ridhima's husband Abhimanyu Singh Rathore.

How dare he text my wife. What the hell did he thought while doing it..

Ridhima is my jaan, my pride, my love, my everything she is my precious possession.
He messed with the wrong person now he will see the warth of Abhimanyu Singh Rathore.

I was thinking all this when i felt hands on my shoulder..

"Relax maan.. you can't stay stressed all the time. You know i hate it when you stress yourself.." she said massaging my shoulders.

"Don't worry jaana.. your husband is not that weak.. i am just thinking something that's all" i said..

"Hmm.. accha chaliye .. hum kahi bahar chalte hai.. avi or adhi ko bhi saath le lenge.." she said

( Okay come on let's go out somewhere and we will take avi and adhi with us)

Well I literally don't wanna go out but I don't Think I can say no after seeing that Precious Smile on her face.

"Aap kahe or hum na maane aisa Kabhi ho sakta hai" I said To which she giggled shaking her head.

( You say something and i don't agree to that is it possible?)

She went to change and i called avi to inform him.. he happily agreed..

Jaan came out wearing a simple maroon and black saree

"Chalen?" She asked i nodded
( Shall we?)
"After you hukum" i said

We both went out and avi with adhi were waiting outside. We all settled in the car and i drive to ofcourse street food stalls..

The people were happy to see us all there and they specially prepared different dishes for us...
.
.
.
.

AUTHOR

Ridhima, Avinash and adhira were enjoying their food while Abhimanyu was busy staring at his wife and passing comments on avi's bickering..

They all were happy. Enjoying their night but someone was burning seeing all this sitting in his cabin

"What the hell is this" the man known as Arjun Bindal was burning with jealousy...

Why won't he after all loved or should i say he is obsessed with Ridhima since college days and now seeing her in someone else's arms is tearing him apart.. and that to the man is none other than his rival Abhimanyu.

He always wanted Ridhima but she never noticed him.. he was the most popular guy but Ridhi never liked him.. she didn't even knew he exist.. but he... He was badly obsessed with her..

That is the only reason he wants to destroy abhimanyu, kill him and get Ridhima to him..

He thinks abhimanyu will never find out who is behind the villagers attack, or messages send to Ridhima but maybe somewhere he knew that no one dares to touch Abhimanyu Singh Rathore's Precious Possession.

His dad was super happy because his son was doing something he couldn't but his mother was trying to stop him..

But as they always say...
Vinash kale viprit buddhi

( When someone's doom approch their brain stops working)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So what do you think.. as i know you all have superb imagination.. comment your thoughts..

Also take care love you all..❣️
And also stay healthy...

Yours
Author
Shivi