3. Hukum Sa

AUTHOR

Rathore Haveli, The Palace where Rathore Family have Lived since the Time of there Ancestors, It was passed from Older Generation to the Younger Ones. Rathore Family have Always Ruled Over Rajasthan but Once Maharaj Rajendra Singh Rathore, Abhimanyu's Dada sa became King he decided to End this Ruling System, Although All the Rathores Were Good Kings, But He was First One who Decided that He doesn't wants to Rule, Instead He returned the Lands of People and Gave them Freedom to Love As they want, The People of Ajmer Started to Respect him and Rathore Family more and Gave him the Title of Maharaj.

After Maharaj Rajendra's Ruling period was Over, the tittle of Raja sa to Abhimanyu's father Samrat Singh Rathore. Samrat followed the Steps of His Father and became A Kind Hearted King, Who always listened to His People and Helped them, Meanwhile The Younger son of Rajendra, Ekansh Singh Rathore was given the title of chote Raja sa, Who always looked up to His Elder Brother and Respected Everyone.

Once Abhimanyu turned 18, samrat stepped down from his position and Abhimanyu was given the title of HUKUM SA and just like his dada sa and baba sa, Abhimanyu became a Very Kind and Beloved King for His People and Along with being a King, He Also worked Hard and Made Rathore Industries, A International Company, He became a Business Tycoon. He completed his Studies in Mumbai and Stayed There Till He was 24 for Settling the Business Properly, And after that He came back to His Territory, His Ajmer.

And Now After Five years, He is the Decision maker of Rathore Family, The Ruthless Businessman and A Kind King, A Person with Serve Anger Issues, But Loves His Family to No End.

From The Last Year, Rathore Family is in Search of a Queen For Abhimanyu, But Whenever Someone Tries to talk to Him About The Marriage Thing, He Just Stops them In Between.
.
.
.
.
.

In Dada-Dadi's Room

"Ek Baat Pucchein?" Mridula Devi said as She sat beside her Husband.
(Can I ask something?)

"Ji Bilkul Rani sa." Mridula Shook her head And Then Turned to him.
(Ofcourse Rani sa)

"Ji, What do you think about Ridhima?" Rajendra Frowned at her Question but Answered.

"Pyaari Bacchi hai, Hard working, Caring, And I heard She is a Psychologist, That too at this Young Age." Rajendra said, Mridula Smiled but Then Shook her Head.
(She is a Nice Girl)

"That She is but What would you say If I want her As My Grand Daughter in law." Mridula asked, and Realisation hit Rajendra's Face.

"Aap ka Matlab, Abhimanyu..." Rajendra trailed, Mridula Took it as a Chance and Continued.
(You mean For Abhimanyu?)

"Ji. Aap hi Dekhiye na, Abhimanyu Ab 29 ke Ho Gaye Hain, He needs a Life Partner or Unse hume Koi Ummed nahi hai!" Rajendra chuckled at her, and kept his Arms Around her.

(Yes, See Abhimanyu have Turned 29 this year. He needs a Life Partner, and I don't have any hopes from him to find a Girl for himself)

"Jaisa Aap Kahein, We will talk to the Family and Abhimanyu in Evening Okay?"
Mridula Gave him a Smile and nodded.
(As you say)
.
.
.

Later That Evening

"Humne Ridhima Ko Pasand Kiya hai, Apne Abhimanyu ke liye." The Whole family was sitting in Living room as Mridula shared her Thoughts about Ridhima with them. Aradhana and Pallavi shared a Look after Listening to this and Gave Mridula a Big smile.
(I think Ridhima is best for Abhimanyu)

"Hume Manjoor Hai maa sa, Ridhima Badi Pyaar Bacchi hai, Aur Humare Abhi ke liye Bilkul Sahi Rahegi." Aradhana said, and Pallavi Agreed with her.
(I agree maa sa, Ridhima is such a nice girl, and I really like her for My Abhi)

"Haan Haan, We also Like Ridhima Jiji, Right Avi Bhai." Adhira declared, While Avinash Supported her Answer, Everyone Had a Smile on their Face and Samrat and Ekansh Spoke.
(Yes, Yes)

"Who will Ask Abhimanyu About all This?" They knew Well That Like Every Other Time He might Just Shut them Up when They take out this Marriage Topic.

"I will Talk to him." Rajendra said, making the Family sigh in Relief. They all nodded and Soon there Mind Drifted to Other Topics.
.
.
.
.

ABHIMANYU

I walked inside the Haveli, Today was literally a Tiring Day. Not Physically But Mentally, Work have never been Tiring for me but That Girl.. Ridhima. She was on my mind all day, Clouding my thoughts, Making it hard for me to think Anything Else. This was the First Time I am Feeling this Way for A Girl, That Too Someone Who I met Just Two Days back. We Didn't even Had any Long conversation on basis of Which I can say that I started to Like her, I don't even Know her Properly. That When We were leaving I was feeling so weird, I was feeling as If I am leaving something Important, I felt a Little weird when This Thought Crossed my mind that I might not meet her again.

I was about to walk to my Chamber when I heard a Maid.
"Hukum, Bade Hukum Ne Aapko Garden mein Bulaya hai." As She said This i stopped in my track and Passed my Coat to her before I walked towards the Garden. As I reached the Garden I looked around the Table where My Whole Family sat with a smile on there face. Something is Cooking here.
(Hukum, Bade Hukum have called you in Garden)

"Aapne Bulaya Dada sa." I said making my presence known in the Garden, Dada sa looked at me and Nodded.
(You asked for me Dada sa)

"Aapka din kaisa tha young man" He asked, In his over sweet voice.
(How was your day young man?)

"Humara din acha tha dada sa bas abhi thoda kaam bacha hai, aap kahiye kuch jaruri kaam" I asked, Trying to know what's going on in all of Their's head. 

(My day was fine dada sa just some work is left, you say any important work)

"Bas Aapse Kuch Baat Karni thi, Aapki dadi sa ne aapke liye ek Ladki pasand ki hai. Aur Hum sab Ko bhi vo Ladki pasand hai" he said but i didn't react.

(Just wanted to tell you that your Dadi have Found a Girl for you, and We all like her)

"Dada sa, I have said this Earlier I-
"We are not Asking You Abhimanyu, We all like the Girl. And Whether you like or not You are Getting Married." Dada sa said while I just looked at him and Sighed.

"Whats her name?" I will get all Information about her, Along with being my Wife She will be Rathore Family's Daughter in law, I can't just marry anyone Randomly.

"Ridhima Toh Yaad hi hogi aapko, Amara ki Dost. Hum sabhi Ko vo bacchi bohot pasand hai, Bas aap Haan kar dijiye Abhimanyu." Dadi sa said holding my hand in hers. I don't know why but I don't think I can say no, or I want to say no.

(I think You must remember Ridhima, Amara's Friend. We like her for you, now You just have to Say Yes.)

"Hume rishta manzoor hai, Aap sabhi baate kijiye hum chalte hai." That's what I said before I walked out of the Graden area and went to my Chamber.
( I am okay with this Proposal, You all Continue I will Get back to Work)

I entered my room and walked to my Bar area pouring myself a drink, I held the glass in my hand while mind went to the Girl whom I just met Three days Back, The one who has been on my mind since the day I met her and Now, There is a Chance She might be my Wife. I sighed and Gulped my drink down. I don't really know why I agreed to this Alliance, I know if I would have said NO sternly but I didn't. Infact I said Yes and To be Honest, I am somewhat Relieved. Urgh, This is so fucking Confusing. This is the Reason I keep my distance from this Feeling Shit, But now I can't even do that.

"Kya kar rhi hai aap humare dil ke saath Ridhima."
(What are you doing with my Heart Ridhima?)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiii Lovelies ❤️
Hope you liked it.

A Small si Poem I wrote when I was writing this story the First time :-

"My strength is your smile and
My weakness is your tears.
My fear is loosing you
My only work is loving you..
I start from you
I end at you...
I am alive because of breathing and living because of you..."

Love you all ❣️