12.Pool Romance

AUTHOR

Its been a week since Ridhima received the message. Nowdays abhi's anger is a bit calmed as he knows the intention of Arjun..

And now he is calmly waiting like predator for his prey.
Right now it's evening time.. Abhimanyu just came back from his office. He didn't find his wife in living room so he went to his chamber but still he didn't saw her. Abhimanyu frowned as everyone was home and his mom also said that Ridhima is in chamber..

*****
ABHIMANYU

As i entered our room i saw that ridhi is not even here.. where the hell did this woman went. I first changed into sweatpants i didn't bother to wear a shirt as everyone is in their chambers.. and went for my mission.

Mission Finding Ridhima ( my wife)

I went to the mini living area then her favourite book reading point, then swing but she was not their..

That's when i heard the sound of water splashing... I went in the direction of my mini pool and saw my wife sitting on the edge of pool looking towards the garden through window...

 I went in the direction of my mini pool and saw my wife sitting on the edge of pool looking towards the garden through window

( Now imagine her sitting on the edge of the pool)

She is looking so beautiful, innocent, yet tempting and I really can't control myself....

I slowly made my way to her and went behind her. I slowly hugged her from behind and kissed her exposed back..

"Maan" she said as breathing quicken i love the effect i have on her.
"Hmm"

"Maan..a..aap.." she started
"Shh.. Jaan." I kept my finger on her lips and slowly entered in the pool..

I stood infront of her kept my hands on her slightly exposed waist and pulled her in pool..

"Maan kya kar rhe hai aap...hume Jane dijiye koi aa jayega" she said but i payed no heed to her words and pulled her close to me.

Our body was sticking to each other and our faces were just inches apart..
Looking in her eyes i slowly bend down and kissed her neck.....

*****
RIDHIMA

∆∆∆∆

Maan was trailing wet kisses on my neck.. making his way up to my jaw slowly giving me torture... With his hands pulling me more closer to him..if that's even possible..

His lips were making there way to my lips while his hands went to my breast. Making me moan.. not being able to control myself i captured maan's lips. I sucked on his upper lips then nibble on the lower one after a few seconds maan again took the control and started kissing me with more passion. This kiss was not like our other kisses.. this was rough, hungry but filled with love..

His hands were slowly fondling my breast. Making me go weak on my knees.. maan felt my condition and slowly kept his hands on my back thighs
"Jump" he said in my mouth without breaking the kiss.. and i did as he said
I jumped, he picked me up and i wrap my legs around his waist and arms around his neck pulling him more closer.. i can feel his junior near my ass... God it's getting heated here
I was feeling breathless as maan was still devouring my lips and toung and fondling my breast with his hand.
He slowly moved his lips from my lips to my jaw and again on my neck.

I was a total moaning mess by now.. he went near my chest... Kissing, sucking, biting all over my chest area..
He removed his lips and looked in my eyes.. as if asking permission. I don't know for what but i nodded.. i trust him.
He slowly made sit on the edge with my legs still around him. And slowly and sensually removed my kurti..
The cold breeze touched my body.. turning me on more than it could..

Maan's gaze went to my breast that was covered with the brazier.. he again looked us and captured my lips... Meanwhile his hands went to my back as he opened the hook.. i was totally looking like a tomato now.. he removed his lips from mine and went to my shoulder removing the strap with his teeth..
Can this get any hotter...uff..he removed my brazier completely..his gaze made me feel like am the most beautiful girl in the world.. i tried to hide myself but he held my hand.

"Never hide your self from me.. understand Biwi" he whispered in my ear biting my earlobe..
I nodded and his hands that were on my breast squeeze them..

"Isss" i hissed
"Words jaan"
"I w..will..n..Nev..er.. hide..my..se..lf from you maan" i said he kissed the area he squeezed..

"Maan" i moaned he again came to my lips kissed me and then left my lips biting the lower one last time..

∆∆∆∆

"Let's go back to the room jaan or i wouldn't be able to stop myself" he said and picked me up.. he make me wear my clothes back and picked me up.. we went to our room and changed in some dry clothes..

We had our dinner in room itself and then went to the bed..

"Good night maan" i mumbled against his chest pecking his there.

"Good night Biwi" he said and kissed the crown of my head..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiii... Ahem ahem..
Okay so this is the most intense one i wrote please share your views..uff it was difficult man.

Okay now take care
Love you all
Yours
Author
Shivi...