9.New Feelings

[Unedited]

RIDHIMA

In a swift motion i was pinned against the wall with my hands above my head and Maan was kissing my jaw..
His one hands was holding my hands.. and another one was on my waist that was bare due to my saree..

He slowly traced kissed on my jaw and came up to my lips... He looked in my eyes as if asking permission... I nodded a little and that was all he needed..

He captured my lips with his soft one..
And started devouring my lips. I tried to kiss him back... Repeating his actions.. he sucked on my upper lip ans then tracked his toung on the lower one... His hand that was on my waist started going up slowly making me moan and he took this opportunity and slid his toung in my mouth... I was feeling out of this world. These things, these feelings are all new to me..

He tasted every corner of my mouth then sucked on my upper lip and pulled back leaving me breathless..

We both were panting.. i slowly opened my eyes and find him already looking at me..

"Maan" i whispered..
"Do you know how much i had to control myself Biwi" he said and kept his head in crook of my neck and started kissing me there..

"First you wear this tempting saree..
Then you made such delicious sweet.. i wanted to kiss you right there and then.. but see like a good husband i controlled myself.." he was saying all this but i couldn't hear anything my focus was on his lips that were nibbling on my earlobe..

"Ma..an.. please...ja..ne dij..iye hume.." i said
( Maan please let me go)

"Never.. jaan..am never letting you go" my heart beated at an unexpected speed..

And finally he stepped back.. took my hand and made sit on the bed..and took leg keeping it on his thigh..

"Maan aap ye kya-

( Maan what are you-)

"Shh..jaan. remember i didn't gave you aby gift.." i looked at him raising a eyebrow..
He took out a cloth from his pocket and opened it.
It had beautiful silver anklets..

"Maan these are so beautiful" i said

"Hmm.. but not more than my jaana" i blushed.
He made me wear those anklets and gave me strict order not to remove them...

*******

ABHIMANYU

I went to office for two hours because of some emergency.. i didn't wanted to leave my wife..
My wife sounds so good. These feelings are new to me. I mean before it was girls who used to loose their control because of me.. and now see here i am behaving like a lovesick puppy.. i don't even want to leave her for second..

But whatever this feeling is am loving.. if it's love then yes i am in love with her.. i mean she is melting the unnecessary walls i have created around my heart.. i know my family also wants their high school wala abhi back.. but i can't help it..

But now i think she can and she will surely change me..

I entered my room but she wasn't there.. i didn't went in futher and made my way to my office..

As i reached my desk i saw a note... Making me smile..

' aapko pata hai hume humari kitaabo se jyada aapki kitaabe acchi lagti hai
Or Aaj humne puccha nhi kyunki.. ab toh hum aapki biwi hain toh ye kitaabe humari bhi hai.... - Ridhima'

( You know i like your books more than mine.. and today i didn't asked you before taking the book because now i am your wife so these books are now mine too..)

I chuckle at her words and went towards the end of the corridor.. and there she is...

(Please imagine her to be in a open area)

I went towards her and took her book..

"Maan.. you will give me heart attack one day am telling you.."
I kept my finger one her lips..

"Shh.. wifey. And come on let's go back to the room it's getting colder here" i said ... She smiled and got up..

But before she could move i picked her up in my arms..

"Maan" she shrieked
"Let's go biwi" i said and took her to the room.. we both changed into night dress.. a maid came to inform us that dinner is ready..

We both had our dinner with whole family. And went back to our chamber

We went to my office as i had some work and she wanted to read some files of her patients..

After what seem like thirty minutes i could not hear her remarks so i looked up and saw my baby sleeping there peacefully.. i picked her up and went to our room..

"Maan" she mumbled as i put her on bed..
"Sleep Jaan" she nodded and whispered goodnight.
I kissed her forehead and layed beside her taking her in my embrace and soon sleep engulfed me...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi people...
Okay i know you all have already predicted the beginning my smart readers..

And if you like the chapter vote.. also comment your favourite part.. okay

Now Take care
Love yaa
See you soon..
**Flying kisses**