8.Family Love

AUTHOR

Next Day, Abhimanyu was the first one to wake up, As soon as He opened his eyes they came across the face of His Newly Wedded wife. His hand reached up as he brushed the hair strands away from her face making her snuggle more into him. A chuckle escaped his lips as he saw her Pouting because of the Disturbance.

"Wakey Wakey, Mrs. Rathore." He whispered in her ear making her open one of her eyes, She looked up at him.

"Good morning maan."
"Good morning Biwi." She nodded and sat up, While Abhimanyu detached Himself from the bed and walked to the Bathroom. Ridhima on the Other hand just had a Recap of Yesterday in her mind which made her smile, Sighing she stood up from the Bed and walked to the Balcony.

Abhimanyu walked out of the bathroom and saw her standing in the balcony, He walked to the Balcony and Stood Behind her, Wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing the side of her head.

"What are you thinking Jaan?"
"It's.. It's like a dream..."

"You are like Dream biwi, like a Fucking Fairytale I never knew I would love to live in." He said and placed a kiss on my shoulder before Stepping back. She looked back at him as he walked to the Closet and came out with a Small Towel.

"I will go to the Gym, You get ready for the Day, Okay Biwi." Ridhima nodded her head, and replied with a small yes since her mind was stuck in his words.

'you are like a dream biwi, like a fucking Fairytale i never knew i would love to live in' A shiver ran down her spine with just his words, ''I swear this man, who is my husband will be the Death of me.''
.
.
.
.
.

RIDHIMA

I walked out of the bathroom once I was done with my shower making my way towards the closet, I picked a pink saree.

( Her look)

( Her look)

After getting ready i went to the room and saw Maan standing near the balcony looking out Wearing only his sweatpants wiping his sweat.

"Maan hum neeche Jaa rhe aap bhi jaldi ready hoker aa jaiyega" i said

( Maan i am going down you also come after getting ready)

"I am going to take bath... But jaan pick out and outfit for me before going out okay" he said and i nodded but my mind was stuck on one word..
Jaan.. I think I am going to die because of these butterflies in my stomach.

I picked out an Outfit for him and walked out of Our room.

I saw dada sa, baba sa, and kaka sa in living room i went there and tried to touch their feet.

"Daughters stay in heart my child come here." baba sa said put his hand on my head and so did kaka sa.

"And we are toh friends Right Bacche?" dada sa said I smiled and nodded.