5. Soon to be Biwi

ABHIMANYU

I stepped out of my car and walked inside the haveli, as I reached the living area I heard the sound of every one chatting, As I entered inside I saw Rohit and family sitting there. It means She is also here. I roamed my eyes around the room but didn't got a glimpse of hers. Did she came here or not?

"Abhimanyu." I nodded at kaka sa and went to greet everyone, still trying to find if she is here or not. I touched everyone's feet and walked back when Avinash came behind me.

"Aap Jisse Dhoondh Rahein Bhai Sa, Vo Adhi ke Saath Haveli dekhne Gayi hain." He said, Making me Roll my eyes.

(The One whom your eyes are searching for Bhai sa, She went with Adhir to look around Haveli)

"Hum Kisi Ko Nahi Dhoondh Rahe!" I said, to which he j,ust passed me a Grin and went to the couch.
(I am not looking for anyone)

"Aap sabhi Baatein Kijiye, Hum Fresh Hokar Aate hain." I said and started walking towards my chamber, As I was just about to Reach I Bumped into someone. I looked ahead to Find Adhi who had Her eyes Fixed on her Phone.

(You all Continue Talking while I will just go to Freshen up)

"Be carefull Adhira, kitni Baar Kaha hai Humne Phone se Nazar Hata ke Chala Karo." I said, To which She looked down.

(How many times Have I told you to look ahead of you while Walking!?)

"Sorry Bhai sa." I just shook my head.
"Its Okay, Theek hain Aap?" I asked as I kept my hand on her head, She looked up at me and Nodded before Walking Ahead passing me. Wait, If she is here then.. Where is Ridhima?
(Are you okay?)

I was about to ask Adhi about her but Then Stopped myself and walked towards my Room, Walking Straight to the Bathroom I took a Quick Shower and Changed into Simple Kurta pyjama. I combed my Hair and walked out of my Room making my way towards my Office. My eyes went to my bookshelf from which One Book was Taken.

Frowning I walked to my Desk and was about to sit on my Chair when My eyes went to a Note, I picked it up and The First Thing I noticed was the Name of Note writer. Ridhima.

' hume aapki ek kitaab bahut pasand aayi... Toh hum usse apne sath le kar Jaa rhe hai.. jodhpur wapas jane se pehle de denge - Ridhima :)'

(I really liked a book of yours, So I am taking it with me. I will return it before going back to Jodhpur - Ridhima :) )

Hmm, Looks like Ridhima Bai sa is really Fond of Books. A smile made its way on my face As I kept the Note Safely in my Desk Drawer and Stepped out of my Office to Find Ms. Mishra. Since she didn't came back to the Living room I think She by mistake took the Left path and went to the Corridor. Agreeing with my thoughts I walked through the Corridor.

I heard the Sound of Peacocks, I walked a Little Further and saw a very Familiar figure Sitting near the Peacocks with a Book in her hand.