Chapter 6

Present time

Dazai's POV:

My deep comforting dream about dying, reawakening and then dying again (repeatedly) was broken by loud bangs on the door of my "room". I stared at the makeshift window to my right, seeing the sunrays as they start to peek over the horizon. Oh- yeah it is my training day isn't it. The repeated banging on my door is beginning to grow heavier, the person behind that door is going to explode. I'm sure of it.

"You woke me" i nonchalantly mentioned as i swiftly swung the door open. The fist of a familiar face almost hitting me. Red hair and bright blue eyes, what a suprise, the little ball of anger is training me. Even though i beat him in the welcoming "test".

"Put on some clothes and come" he spit out, oOOooh someone got out on the wrong side of bed.

"No worries little one, by the way, the Port Mafia's baths is delectable. Have you had one..doesn't seem like it-" right in the gutter.

He gets pissed off easily, good. I'll make it my new mission to see how many times he wants to kill me today, this is going to be fun...

I closed the door and put on some clothes the mafia so eagerly provided, after soaking myself in the bath yesterday night and only sleeping in my bandages (because of my fun hobby I am covered in them, Chuuya must have been dissapointed when he realized he couldn't have seen more of me. Poor him) the privacy of the mafia life is an added perk.

"Finally, how long does it take for you to get ready," Chuuya huffed.

"No wonder you look like that, you don't care how you look" I exaggerated, looking at his hoodied look

"It is not like i have to add a bunch of pretty little clothing to look good"

"Oh please, no matter what you wear you will always look like...that" I pointed in his direction and walked away from him, signaling the end of the conversation, "what training did Mori command you to help me in-"

"That is boss to you" he chipped

"Uhuh yeah, answer my question"

"I don't know okay, boss is going let us both train, he just told me to escort you to the place"

"That makes alot more sense, it was convoluted that someone i beat would train me" I uttered

"You won by chance"

"The chance that you were not someone more skilled."

Training room, it looks exactly like the place where i got tested, except there was no hole in the ground, that Chuuya have previously made. We both made our way to the center of the room, before us Mori stood next to the female in my entrance exam. Red hair in a bun, big hat and red smoky eyes, staring at us like daggers, ready to pierce it's victims.

"I will be leaving you two in the hands of Kōyō Ozaki" Mori sighed, "introduce yourselves and try not to die or kill eachother" he ended with a bored expression and walked away.

"Pff, yeah whatever. Hi lady, I saw you yesterday and tried to introduce myself but you weren't interested. I suppose you remember my name though, who can forget" Chuuya tried to sound cool (it didn't work, he was...actually he is still a moron)

And it looks like Miss Ozaki agreed with me, she ignored everything he said and turned to me.

"Dazai Osamu?" She studied my attire

"Yes ,Madam Ozaki, I am Osamu Dazai. Blood type AB, which means I am cool, controlled, rational, and adaptable. But it also means I am-"

"Critical, indecisive, forgetful, and irresponsible.. I'm aware of the personalities of the different the bloodtypes" she finished my sentence with a harsh tone in voice, this is going to be a long day. I didn't start out on the right foot, making fun of both the people in the room, just because of there hair colours.