Beginning of a New Person

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ
—————————————————————

It was a Saturday morning,
Mike is lying on his bed, staring at the roof, he was thinking about his one crush. Will Byers. That's right ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴋᴇ ᴡʜᴇᴇʟᴇʀ, has a crush on his best friend.

Actually, not only is he thinking about him, he starts questioning his sexuality.

This was the first time he realized he liked will, To really think about it he had a crush on will for a long time, the only thing is, he was confused, is he gay?

Wondering who he could ask about all of this mess, Nancy was the only person he could think of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mikes POV.
I sigh get off the bed and walk to Nancy's room, rubbing my tired eyes before knocking on the door. Nancy opens it.

Nancy opens the door, "yes?"

"Hey Nance, I uh.. I wanna ask you something. Like some advice."

Nancy relaxes and smiles, "OK come in."

I walk in and see Johnathan lying on Nancy's bed holding some photos.

"Hey, Jonathan" I don't look at him and sit on Nancy's chair.

Johnathan looks at me then back at the photos, "Hey Mike. What's up?"

Nancy closes the door and sits on the bed next to Johnathan.

I wasn't very fond of Jonathan at first until he saw how much he makes Nancy happy. I'm happy for both of them. Kinda...

Well. It's time to break the ice.

"So uh, I just want to ask..
When did you both know when you liked each other?"

Nancy focuses on the photos, "why?"

"Well, cus um.. I think I like someone..?"

Nancy and Johnathan look at each other and then smile.

Johnathan places the photos down and looks at me. "Hey.. Finally, found a cute girl huh?"

"Oh uh. Yeah, a girl..."

Nancy puts the photos down, "Well, we mostly found out because of Murray, we didn't think about it until he brought it up."

Jonathan nods, "Yeah, we were confused at first, couldn't sleep. Until we decided to "talk about it" leading us to uhm."

I scrunch my face, "OK, stop right there. I don't want to know that."

Nancy jumps up and raises her voice, "The point is! How do you feel when you think about them?"

I feel my face heating, "Well, I feel like my stomach is filled with butterflies, I feel my face get heated up, and I feel filled with joy."

Nancy smiles, "Oh? And who is this lucky girl?"

I tense a lot.. no.. she can't know.. she can't know I like Will, that I'm gay.. that I'm a f*g...

"Her name is uhh, uh. Willow! Yeah, willow."

Jonathan raises a brow, "Well, she must be a pretty lucky girl"

I look down if only they knew, but I must keep it a secret, they won't accept me, they won't.

Nancy claps her hands I jump
P a little, "mike? You okay?"

"Oh uh! Y-Yeah I'm fine. Just worried she won't like me back."

Jonathan puts his hand on my shoulder. "Mike, she'll love you, I bet she has a crush on you too."

I smile, "Thanks guys, I'm going to Scoops Ahoy to talk to Robin and Steve."

Nancy nods, "All alright, be safe."

I nod and get off the chair. I walk out of the room and head downstairs.

"He likes will". Johnathan sorts out the photos and places them on the chair.

Nancy smiles, "It's obvious"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AH RENEWED CHAPTER. I GOT MORE KNOWLEDGE ON HOW TO MAKE THESE STORIES 🥰

Suggestions go here
——————————->