Pointless Breakup

Mikes POV.

Heather walks in.
She plays with her hair and leans forward, "Mikeyyy can we g- what's going on..?"

Will starts getting defensive, "w-wait! It isn't what I-it looks like!"

Max points at them and screams, "It looks like you two were making out!"

Heathers expression goes blank, she looks at mike, "wh-what..? M-mike.. is this true..?"

"I-" I cant seem to form words in my mouth, I should've of said something but something told me to stop.

Heather gets angry and goes to the living room and brings Aiden back, "well then look at this!"

Heather kisses Aiden and starts making out with him.

Will gives a shocked and uncomfortable look, he then turns to me.

I feel nothing, I think about nothing but Will. It doesn't even hurt, I never.. loved her.

When Heather pulls away she smirks and looks at me. I give no expression but pure confusion and love for will.

Heather puts her hands on her big hips (😳) for a confident stance, "I've been cheating on you, you were really boring so.."

"I don't care."

Heather drops her hands and gets shocked, "huh.?"

I shrug, "I don't care if you have been, I already knew. Plus I only did this for Will. I knew that if I wasn't gay I still would love him."

Heather tears up then throws her arms everywhere, "you. You cheater!"

"Right back at you" I softly smile, all that weight away from my shoulders. I feel free.

Heather flips me off with both hands and walks away, "I hope you have a horrible life!"

I throw my arms to the side, "I already do!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YAHOO. Wills has a chance now! ☺️

That was a "serious" breakup y'all.

Suggestions go here
———————————->